o////o

(*Smut lmao. If this is something you should avoid to not get traumatised, avoid it...Bill if you have entered this fic get out of this chapter. Bill out. Get. Also I think this would be more traumatising than the other one...idk and I dont give a fuck...pff)*

The second Sun said that Moon turned you around and kissed you.

You very quickly let them and had already surrendered yourself too the two and probably wouldn't be protesting anytime soon.

When they finally pulled away you gasped for air.

You soon find that the three of you are now in a different room but don't pay any mind too it due to be being more focused on the situation. 

Sun takes you and kisses you as well.

While she kisses you Moon walks out of the room, you don't notice, too busy blacking out a bit.

Once Sun pulls away from the kiss Moon walks in with a basket and Sun sets you down on a huge bed.

You start trying to figure out how it went from two kitsunes trying to seduce your bff too them about to fuck you than you see Moon pull out ropes and ribbons.

Bondage.

A few of your past partners got a bit weirded out due to bondage being a thing that turned you on. You don't know why it weirded them out, but they clearly weren't the people for you and you weren't the person for them.

None of them have been the one to bring out the ribbons or ropes before you, now here are these two doing exactly that.

Moon looks up and sees how much more you are blushing and chuckles.

(What~ Nervous. Perhaps never tried this before)

'No I have. I definitely have. Just not used to not being the one to pull the ropes out, cause it's usually me. I'm assuming you might be doing shibari?'

(Sun didn't even know about shibari when I first told her?? Sun either your stupid, or their smart)

'More like really crazy for bondage. Still Sun, shibari even comes from japan.'

[Let's just do the fun stuff!]

(Gladly~)

You yeet your backpack, shoes and beanie off than wiggle out of your sweater, than pull off your sweatpants. Leaving only your knee high socks and your underwear. 

(Eager little troublemaker aren't you~)

You slowly nod.

Moon looked back at what was in their hands and they look like their thinking.

[Hmmm]

Moon looks at you again.

(Which one would you prefer?)

'...honestly I dont entirely care, as long as its soft im just fine with it. You choose.'

They reply with a hum.

[Ropes]

(Alright)

Moon places the ribbons back in the basket than starts searching for something or some things.

(Now where are they...Ah ha!)

The item they where looking for was apparently a shibari ring, which doesn't surprise you.

Oh also a few other things but you dont try too figure out what they are. 

You soon find your legs tied and your arms above your head and your face as red as a tomato.