Hey look at that

Eventually they had gotten some food...and you where still spying on them.

They left the town and eventually went too a small building that you assume is their house.

You decided to get closer than you had before but than the spell takes over again and pushes you forward.

Wait no thats the door THATS THE DOOR!

~🌙~

[Great I'm craving human...]

(Oh shut up dear)

[Who are you too tell me to shut up~ Do I perhaps need to teach you a lesson]

I blush a bit.

Thump.

'Owww mother fucking door gotta be there when the spell decides to push me...'

They freeze.

The spell me and Sun had done didn't work on the male, meaning this was a different human entirely.

I walk over and open the door and find a human wearing a very oversized sweater, sweatpants, a backpack that looks like a green...dog?? And a beanie.

They are rubbing their forehead than look up.

'Oh hi.'

(...Oh Sunnyyyy~)

[Wha]

(I think you just might get your wish~) 

[Wait wha]

~🌟~

The kitsune picks you up by your back pack causing you too squeak.

(May not have affected the male but look what the spell dragged in~)

The other one gasps once seeing you.

Your cheeks are burning so you are definitely blushing

'Actually it was mostly me' 

Silence.

'I currently have zero self preservation, yall bitches are pretty' 

The two look at each other than start giggling.

(Aren't you a trouble maker)

'Yas queen' 

[But doesn't the thought of being with an anthro animal disgust you]

'No thats actually like really exciting for me and I myself am furry'

(Pff)

'Also I'm assuming I'm like getting eaten or something but I don't know if that like means getting eaten or ate out'

They start wheezing. 

'Yay I successfully made a creature from myths laugh!'

[Weirdo]

'I thought you noticed already'

(Ok this is ours now, no one else can have them)

They say this while pointing at you.

'That was fast, faster than any other lesbian I've ever known'

They are now squishing you against their chest and your now blushing more.

And holy shit now they are messing with your hair.

Hoooooly shit that feels niceeeeee ahhhhh the fuzzy feeeeeeelingssssss

Your face has a bit of a dreamy look on it causing the yellow one to giggle.

[Such a cute pet~]

And at those nicknames now, your not complaining. You already have so many feelings for them without even knowing their names.

'By the way what are your names? Haven't heard them yet'

(We are Moon~)

[And Sun~!]

'Pretty' 

By now you had closed your eyes but you feel eyes burning holes into you and you see Sun staring at you and you could've sworn you could see hearts in them.

(Calm down sunshine)

[So pretty...Pretty pretty pretty...]

You squeak and try to hide your face in your hands but Moon grabs your wrists before you can.

(Actually...I think I'd like to see how long it takes to break you~)

Your heart feels like it's gonna explode due too how fast it's going and you gulp.

Sun chuckles.

[Let's play then~]