Damn it, its gay...

~☀️~

[MOON IM HUNGRYYYYY]

(Yeah...i've known...Sunny can you like maybe shut the fuck up so I can figure out where that voice we heard is)

The two of us had heard someones voice nearby while looking for tourists or berries or something.

I look around and see a male wearing a crop top and jeans leaning against a scrolling on his phone.

[I think thats the person we heard]

(Good thing its a male, dont think we can bring ourselves to eat a child or a lady...children are too innocent and adorable and woman are too pretty by my opinion)

[Yeah. Lets do this!]

~👦~

While waiting I watch tik tok which ends up on a put your finger down, gay edition, than I heard steps.

'Oh your back. How was the supposed pang....o........lin....................Your not (y/n)??? Who the hell are you two??????'

They ignore the question.

[Whats a handsome thing like you doing here~?]

I cringe a bit.

Yes these two are very pretty.

Cant deny that.

But woman arent able to make me fall in love with them.

'Look, you two are gorgeuos, cant ignore that, but-'

(Already got a chick. Boo)

'I-'

[I bet we could convince you too leave her~]

'No I-'

(We can get so lonely on our own...)

'Can you let me spea-'

[this isnt working]

(Lets try our last resort)

'What last reso-'

And their singing-

If they put this on pandora or something i'd definatly add it to one of my playlists or like it.

But its not and it is also one that is trying to enchant me into following them.

Hopefully you arent around-

It would definatly work on you and you'd probly follow anyway.

They finish singing with smug looking faces.

'...ok that was very cool, but STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE ME I LIKE MEN AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND'

They process a bit.

[Damn it...)

'Yup'

~🌟~

You just got back and you are now hiding in the bushes watching this.

You have the urge to walk towards the two pretty woman, but your holding it down until their a few seconds from going out of sight, then you'll let it take you away.

'And I could smell your magic a mile away, only here cause I still wanna skip around in the forest.'

Thats interesting.

The yellow one groans.

[Im still hungry!]

(Come on Sunny, this clearly isnt working and we can still look for berries or something)

Like seven and a half seconds later you slowly walk that way.

'What...? No noo nooooo, bitch, no, those are kitsunes, dont let the spell take you!'

He whispers this so he doesnt alert the two who just walked away, so you whisper back.

'Fuck you, those are pretty ladies, and if I die because of them, its gonna be so fucking worth it'

You have zero self preservation.

He groans and attempts to grab me but trips and stuns himself giving you a chance too escape your bestie.

If you do survive you'll make sure you see him again, but thats only if you survive.

Your back pack (That has your limited edition star rat squishable in it) attempts to slip off, but no way your leaving something for Tim to track you (which you still have no idea how he does it, but your now more certain that it might be cause hes a werewolf or something) or leaving your star rat plush behind.

You soon find yourself at a red archway thingy with symbols on it.

'...What if thats an archway to the spirit world...my dreams. They have been reawakened.'

You walk through and the area still has cherry blossom trees, but less of them and more rocks.

Oh also a town thingy spirited away style.

[Babe I dont wanna socialise...]

(Too bad your too hungry to wait for us to find food instead of buy food)

You can now very clearly see the two, and they now look like furries with a bunch of tails.

They really are kitsunes.

Cool.

You quickly hide behind a rock and the blue one looks in your direction.

[Hmm?]

(Thought I heard something)

[Well I dont see anything]

(Yeah...lets go get some food from the market)

And you continue to follow them as much as you possibly can without being seen by anyone.