Intro

Head Zhou brought back a soft and stunning beauty, everyone on the island didn't like it, after all, life here is too hard, and to marry a daughter-in-law, you have to marry a virtuous woman to live a good life. You have to worry about her being blown away by the sea wind and going into the sea to find people.
In less than three days--
"Who said that it looks good and can't be eaten as a meal, so I took a look at my sister-in-law from a distance and felt that I had eaten three bowls of rice."
"What's so delicious about the braised pork in the cafeteria? It's not as delicious as the egg fried rice fried by my sister-in-law!"
"The art troupe came to the island to perform? The group flower solo? Who cares, my sister-in-law sings a lullaby casually is better than her!"...
Zhou Gu couldn't bear it, and became furious: "Everyone Get the hell out of here, this is my wife, mine, mine alone!" The daughter-in-law is beautiful, only I can see! The food cooked by my daughter-in-law is delicious, but... How can I let my daughter-in-law do this kind of rough work? I'll do it! The daughter-in-law sings well, so she can only... sing a lullaby, can't you sleep on your own, can't you? This is my daughter-in-law, mine!

* Zhou Gu is almost 30 years old and has no date yet. He is not in a hurry, but the old mother at home is anxious. The three-character telegram of "mother is critically ill" tricks him back to go on a blind date. The old hen ran all over the yard. Zhou Gu turned his head to leave, and bumped into Ruan Jiaojiao, who was pulled by the matchmaker behind him to see Zhou's family.
Ruan Jiaojiao covered her blushing forehead and raised her head with tears in her eyes. Zhou Gu's throat was rolling. He had a special hobby. He liked soft and delicate girls, and Ruan Jiao was so soft that she could pinch water out of a crescent moon that had just emerged, which fell right in Zhou Gu's arms.
Zhou Gu suppressed the throbbing in his heart and asked her: Will you?
Ruan Jiaojiao glanced at him cautiously: "It's so fierce, it's scary." He was so scared that he was about to cry, nodded with red eyes, and whispered: "Yes."
When the little girl cried, his heart was broken. Zhou Gu: Don't cry, I will give you my life.
Ruan Jiaojiao, who is as soft as toffee, married Zhou Gu, who is hot-tempered at the slightest bit. Everyone is thinking that Ruan Jiaojiao will not be bullied to death. Who knows, the young couple should not live too well, Zhou Gu Gu loves people to the bone, eats and serves delicious food, gives birth to a baby, and the baby spoils the mother together with the father.
The women on the island envy Ruan Jiaojiao, and the men envy Zhou Gu to death.

Content tags: Sweet text, Chuanshu, Shuangwen, Chronicle text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ruan Jiaojiao, Zhou Gu