Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

After finishing the work, Xu Erbing wanted to leave. Ruan Jiaojiao asked someone to come down for dinner. She cooked a large bowl of fried rice with eggs and served it on the table as quickly as possible. Both Chen Lanqing and Chen Lanqing only ate steamed buns, and she ate rice alone, so there was a lot left over, which was just right for fried rice today.

Golden egg fried rice, every grain of rice is covered with egg liquid, there is no other food, Ruan Jiaojiao gave Chen Lanqing and Xu Erbing each a spoonful of Ciba chili, the freshness of egg fried rice was in stark contrast to the heat of Ciba chili , but they can also be well blended together, bursting out a more energetic and delicious, unique new flavor, which makes people endlessly aftertaste.

In the past, Xu Erbing thought that the braised pork in their cafeteria was the best food on the island, and there were many people queuing up every day. Now, in his opinion, the braised pork is nothing compared to his sister-in-law's fried rice with eggs.

Who said good-looking can't be eaten as a meal? He just glanced at his sister-in-law, and when he put up the umbrella, he couldn't use up his energy.

And the little sister-in-law is not only good-looking, but also cooks so deliciously, so the rumors are not credible.

When leaving, Xu Erbing blushed and gave Ruan Jiaojiao a military salute, "Sister-in-law, I will tell them when I get back that you are not what those people said." Before

Ruan Jiaojiao had time to ask, the little soldier had already run away There was no shadow, "What did those people say about me?"

"You don't know? It has been spread in the compound for a long time, saying that you are not worthy of Captain Zhou, and that you have nothing but a face." Chen Lanqing glanced at her courtyard She lowered her voice and continued, "I think Lao Qin's sister mostly said those bad things about you. She is jealous of you."

Ruan Jiaojiao rubbed her nose, "Are you jealous of my good looks?"

Chen Lanqing nodded.

Ruan Jiaojiao grunted habitually, "It's not surprising. After all, many people are jealous of my face. They were also jealous in Ruanjiacun, but is jealousy useful? God rewards me, and she can't remake it. , I should pity her, she looks so ugly..."

Jealousy can make people change beyond recognition, not only the face, but also the heart.

As soon as Qin Changyun went out, she heard Ruan Jiaojiao say that she was ugly. Her round face, which was originally pretty, was twisted together, and it was really not very good-looking.

"Ruan Jiaojiao, where did I provoke you?" Qin Changyun angrily argued with Ruan Jiaojiao, "As for speaking ill of people behind their backs?

" What to say, "I just saw you, it's face to face, and it's not a bad word, it's a matter of fact."

Qin Changyun: "..."

You have reason!

"Xiaoyun, why are you talking about all this with her? Forgot why we came here?" Huang Osmanthus began to howl with a loud voice, "Egg, my egg, Chen Lanqing, you are going to die, what happened yesterday Steal my trotters, steal my eggs today, are you finished?"

Ruan Jiaojiao reacted, and then said: "I just said why there are so many eggs in the house, otherwise I wouldn't dare to put them in the fried rice at noon. There are many."

"You...you take my eggs to fry rice, those are local eggs, how precious..." Huang Osmanthus was in pain.

"Auntie, don't tell me," Ruan Jiaojiao pursed her red lips, still wanting to say, "Fried rice with local eggs is delicious, you might as well try it tonight, auntie." "Try it?