Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

When two people are together, it is as big as whether the three views are the same, whether they are not in the same family, or whether they are right or wrong, or it is as small as the problem of eating. It is really frustrating for two people with too different eating habits to insist on being together.

Their aunt is not very good at eating spicy food. A little spicy food can make her cry, but it does not affect the indisputable fact that she likes spicy food.

And Zhou Gu doesn't like spicy food, just like the southerners can't accept the old Beicheng's soybean juice, they find it sour and rotten, and it's hard to swallow.

"Comrade Zhou killed the chicken, half of it was cooked in soup, and the remaining half, I'm going to make rice cake chili dry pot chicken." Ruan Jiaojiao has already arranged the meal for today's noon, in addition to dry pot chicken, chicken soup and sweet-scented osmanthus cake, and Vegetarian stir-fried water bamboo, leek box, chicken offal with pickled peppers, glutinous rice and lotus root in honey sauce.

She knew that people in Beicheng couldn't eat spicy food, so she specially prepared a stir-fried vegetable dish, two desserts and pasta.

"Dried chicken with glutinous rice cake chili! That's too spicy to kill me!" Ruan Yi tasted the glutinous rice cake chili from his aunt yesterday, and even he, an authentic Sichuan-Chongqing native, was screwed at the end. Not to mention that Zhou Gu, a native of Beicheng who can't eat spicy food at all, might not be able to swallow a mouthful, and the two of them would have to finish it before it even started.

Zhou Gu buried his head in washing the vegetables and didn't listen to Ruan Yi's words at all.

"Lao Zhou will eat two more bites of dry pot chicken later!" Ruan Yi called him with a smirk.

"Comrade Ruan cooks in person, I will definitely eat two more bites." More than two bites, you'd better not eat any of the dishes cooked by my wife, I don't have enough by myself.

When it was meal time, a large pot of dry pot chicken was brought to the table, and Zhou Gu's eyeballs almost fell out. How much chili was put in? ? ? The whole main room was filled with the smell of pepper, which made Zhou Gu cough twice.

Under the table, Ye Ruyu gave him a kick: such a beautiful and virtuous daughter-in-law, if it weren't for your mother, I would have been the first to attack, and you wouldn't be able to find her even with a lantern. What's so hot? What are you coughing for me? Look at you worthless look!

despise--

Ye Ruyu turned her head and coughed a few times, her eyes turned red unbelievably, but she didn't admit that she was so hot, but she was very happy, "How can our Jiaojiao be so capable? Which of these dishes is better than the chef of a state-owned restaurant. Good job, old four, don't you think so?"

Zhou Gu didn't dare to speak, his eyes were fixed on the dry pot chicken that Ruan Yi had put in front of him.

"Old Zhou, take a quick look, doesn't the dry pot chicken fried by our aunt look delicious?" Ruan Yi turned against the customer and put several pieces of dry pot chicken into Zhou Gu's bowl, " Didn't you just say that you must eat two more yuan? We are a man, a gentleman, and a gentleman is hard to follow."

Zhou Gu: "..."

Before this, you can tell with your toes that Ruan Yi is just gloating and watching the excitement. It's not a big deal, but now, no matter how you look at it, Zhou Gu feels that his wife, nephew and grandchildren are really warm to him.