Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The tomatoes Ruan Jiaojiao grows are very sweet, but not the sweetness of saccharine, but a little sour, sweet and sour, especially delicious when eaten raw.

The baby opened his mouth, but Zhou Gu had the heart to refuse, and immediately went to the vegetable garden to pick some tomatoes, washed them in the kitchen, and brought out his baby to eat.

Naturally ripe tomatoes, sweet and sour, juicy, full of flavor, Ruan Jiaojiao took a big bite, satisfied, shrugged her little shoulders happily, and shook her little head from side to side.

It was too juicy, Ruan Jiaojiao's mouth was so small that it couldn't contain it, a little overflowed from the corner of her mouth, just as Ruan Jiaojiao was about to wipe it off, Zhou Gu suddenly came over.

Ruan Jiaojiao subconsciously leaned back, "Fourth Brother?"

"I'll try it too." Zhou Gu reached out and grabbed the back of her head, making her unable to retreat, and bit down on her delicate red lips.

To be honest, the daughter-in-law's lips are the same color as a tomato, and they look delicious, Zhou Gu couldn't help it.

Wang Yufeng, who slept until noon, got up and saw the young couple next door embracing each other, feeling so complicated that she couldn't express it in words.

"What would my daughter-in-law want to eat at noon?" Hu Qianjin followed Hu Qianjin, who was sleeping soundly, and came out of the room yawning.

As soon as she heard the word "eat", Wang Yufeng felt nauseous, her stomach was full of pain, and she turned around and covered her mouth.

Seeing this, Hu Qianjin touched his face, "Am I too ugly to look at now?"

After a while, Wang Yufeng slowed down and gave him an annoyed look, "The dog ate my memory, I don't want to eat anything I don't want to eat it!"

Wang Yufeng was secretly glad that she hadn't had a pregnancy, and she was even waiting for Xiaojiaohua to have a pregnancy, but she didn't think that Xiaojiaohua would eat well, but she started to vomit yesterday. There is no way to go to the art troupe, so I can only ask for a long vacation with the troupe.

"My daughter-in-law is still pregnant?" Hu Jinjin walked over and touched Wang Yufeng's forehead.

Wang Yufeng brushed the person away impatiently, "I'm pregnant, not because I have a cold and a fever. Why are you touching my head? And is it a matter of a day or two?"

Hu Jinjin glanced at the back of his hand that was flushed from the beating, he was so wronged, since his wife became pregnant, not only became angry, but also became stronger, "This is the first time for him." Wang Yufeng rolled her eyes to the back of her head, and stomped fiercely

. Hu Jinjin stepped forward and said loudly: "Whose family are you with? You old man, tell me another family and try again? See if I can't beat you to death!"

Hu Jinjin felt the pain in his feet, and the golden rooster jumped on the spot , "Don't say it, don't say it again, daughter-in-law, don't beat me to death." "

Also, who is not the first time? If you want to have this heart, you have already gone to Qin's family to learn scriptures," Wang Yufeng was furious, "Please, learn from the leader Xiao Zhou."

"Comrade Xiao Ruan is infertile again," Hu Jinjin confidently pointed, "Look how delicious Comrade Xiao Ruan eats tomatoes, daughter-in-law, you You should learn more from Comrade Xiao Ruan, otherwise it will be bad for the child and you."