Chapter 61-63 (end)

Chapter 61

Do your best to obey the destiny, Ruan Jiaojiao has always done things like this, as long as you have a clear conscience.

After handing in the draft, Ruan Jiaojiao started to pack her luggage. This year, she planned to follow Zhou and bring her two sons back to Beicheng for the New Year. The time was a bit rushed. She had already discussed with Zhou Gu that they would meet in Guangcheng, and then take the train directly north.

Ye Ruyu persuaded her twice, and Ruan Jiaojiao insisted, so she didn't say anything. In fact, she couldn't express her happiness. After all, their old Zhou family got a daughter-in-law like a fairy, and two white and Fat grandchildren, who would like to hide them and not take them home to take a good look at them, what a blessing for their old Zhou family.

Before you have a baby, you can travel far away with ease. Once you have a baby, no matter how far or how close you are, as long as you go out, it's almost like moving.

If Ye Ruyu hadn't prepared a lot of things at home, Ruan Jiaojiao might have to move the whole family there, and it would be inconvenient to take the baby on the road. Fortunately, the father-in-law and mother-in-law were considerate and took good care of their mother and daughter, Ruan Jiaojiao For the first time ever, there was no seasickness on this ferry.

Dazed and dark, I was still expressing my envy in Zhou Shu, who washed the diapers of my grandchildren.

Ye Ruyu coaxed Zhou Dabao in her arms, lowered her head and smiled, raised her head ferociously, and changed her face without a transition, scolding her wife for not washing his diapers clean and at the same time taunting him that it is impossible not to get seasick in this life. Zhou Shu was not convinced, " Didn't Jiaojiao

say that if you don't get seasick, you won't get seasick? Why can't I not get seasick all my life?"

The baby's body is deformed and out of shape, and it is difficult to recover. Some mothers have long feet, and some of them are tall. Of course, these are a minority, and people like Jiaojiao are even rarer. So we Jiaojiao are dragons and phoenixes among people. Can you follow Can't be compared with dragons and phoenixes among people? Can't!" Ye Ruyu gave a serious education, and finally asked Zhou Shu, "Do you know what you should do?" I don't know if it's

seasickness, or just talking to my wife, Zhou Shu was completely dizzy, unable to figure out the north, south, east, and west , After thinking for a while, I finally got the hang of it: "Work hard, and strive to be a woman in the next life to give birth to babies."

Ye Ruyu sniffed pretending to be sad, "So love will disappear?"

Zhou Shu trembled in fright with his pretentious look, as if he saw Lin Daiyu pulling a willow upside down, "My wife, can we talk better? You This way... I'm scared."

Ye Ruyu gave him an annoyed look, "Go back and tell your son, treat my daughter well, or I'll break his dog's legs." "

Whose son? I don't have a son," Zhou Shu could say very On the road, he immediately cooperated with his wife and said, "I'm just a girl, that bastard Zhou Gu dares to treat our girl badly, and we will break his dog's legs together." Ye Ruyu was very satisfied, and nodded repeatedly, "Old

comrade You have a good mental awareness, and you have a bright future."

Ruan Jiaojiao sat beside Zhou Xiaobao in her arms, and she didn't speak, just looked at the old couple with a smile and amused them, they said every day how lucky the old Zhou family was to marry her This daughter-in-law, but Ruan Jiaojiao felt that it was her great blessing that she was able to marry into the Zhou family.