Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In mid-October, 1971, the last busy farming period of the year in Ruanjia Village was coming to an end. The grain drying field was piled up with golden grains, and a dozen or so women were guarding beside them while they were doing needlework and chatting about the family's family. The first is to prevent people from stealing food, and the second is to grab the harvest when it rains.

You know, in autumn, there is a lot of rain.

There was an autumn rain two days ago. It was not small. The stream outside the village collected a lot of water. The gurgling stream hit the bluestone, splashing white and crystal clear water. Not far from the water splashed five or six people of similar age. Girl, washing clothes for the family.

They also seemed to be absent-minded. From time to time, they peeked at the house across the stream. It was the only red brick house in the village. It was newly built a few years ago. A retired old couple lived in it. I heard that the old couple had a lot of connections. , As for the origin, few people know.

He only knew that he was very rich and eager to find a wife for the youngest son in the family. If he could marry into such a family, he would become a phoenix. All the girls in Ruanjia Village looked forward to it.

"Ruan Jiaojiao, I heard that another matchmaker has come to propose a kiss to you?"

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't make a sound, but another girl with braided braids answered in a strange way: "I don't know which village's elder this time." Bachelor?"

"Not only old bachelors, but also bums, isn't she the most popular with these unscrupulous men? Marrying her will definitely make her feel better, and she won't be able to get out of bed for a few days.

" How dare you provoke me?" Ruan Xiaoting, who was the first to talk to Ruan Jiaojiao, burst out laughing, with obvious sarcasm, "I forgot what happened to my grandfather? I used to be more energetic, and I kindly picked up the broom star, and within two days He died of illness in 2010, and his grandma, who said all the good things to make a marriage for Sao Ba Xing, Sao Ba Xing did not marry, and he was so angry that he was half dead, and now he is still lying on the bed. He is really a black heart who will avenge his kindness. It is not good to stay on the mountain all his life. Huh? Why do you have to go down the mountain and go back to the village? How many folks do you want to harm?"

"Oh, look at my memory," Ruan Xiaoting patted her forehead in feigned annoyance, and continued to sneer: "Ruan Jiaojiao went down the mountain to Going to the pole to be someone's stepmother..."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ruan Minmin was so angry that she stood up and touched the washtub at her feet. The washtub tilted, and a red silk scarf flowed out from it. The jade hand held it, and the bright red silk scarf was in her hand, like a red plum that bloomed overnight in the snow, tender and charming, but not half as good as the owner of this hand.

"My great-grandfather is sick. It's not a disaster or a disaster as you said." Ruan Minmin is hot-tempered, and his favorite thing to do is to help when the road is wrong, not to mention that his family members are pointed at their noses and abused by outsiders. , "There is also the marriage given by the grandma. The third Ruan will soon be forty. He has been a bachelor for half his life and does all kinds of sneaky things every day. He doesn't even look down on your mother's widow. Why should you want to?" Our Jiaojiao... Auntie married in the past? You hate marrying you so much!"

Ruan Xiaoting did not know how many times she had met in the past half a year. Either she looked down on the poor family of the other party, or the other party looked down on her appearance. Which of the young men of marriageable age in this village is not her former blind date.