Prologue

Ishi was and is a beautiful girl like any other. She is a samurai who lives with her older brother Hiro and her mother Aiko. Her father left when she was three. Her mother works full time and is almost never home, because of this Ishi's older brother grew very protective.

Ishi is always training hard, getting better at her skills with a sword. Her master Mifune helped her train and figured it was time to give Ishi her first big mission out of the land of iron. Ishi was to go to Suna and investigate the place where they believed was one of the bases of the Akatsuki.

Mifune believed the Akatsuki had taken hold of one of their special swords and was determined to find the Akatsuki and get it back. Although this plan was dangerous, Mifune believed Ishi could accomplish it. It was just investigating anyway, it's not like she was going to engage in battle with the enemy.

How foolish of the samurai to think such a thing. Because of this small mistake, Ishi a beautiful rose, will soon be bound in chains. The life of Ishi, was about to change.

****************************************************************************************

Sorry the prologue is so short but everything else for the begining I wanted to be in chapter 1. Also you probably won't know who Mifune is unless you've seen any of the samurai episodes in Naruto Shippuden, he's the leader of the samurai in the land of iron.

pic to the side is Ishi

PEACE!