Chapter 6 Amazing

-Ishi's P.O.V.-

I got ready to leave with Konan. I was gonna go shopping with her today for tomorrows concert with Tobi. I was really excited! Maybe I could get some shoes to..I walked to the door and Konan lead me outside. I flinched a bit from the light but adjusted to it quickly.

"I hope you know Ishi, I will not allow you to escape."

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to escape. I just wanna shop for an epic concert." I replied and Konan nodded.

"Alright, just making sure."

***A few hours later***

I had gotten a Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt that was a bit bigger than me so it was nice and baggy. I also got dark skinny jeans, blue ankle high converse, a cool looking leather jacket, and some make up. I loved my choices. I was thinking of getting some jewelry to.

"Sleeping with Sirens eh? That's a cool band."

I turned my head so see a girl who was looking at me look at a Sleeping With Sirens poster.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Arie Hana, you?"

"Ishi."

"Nice to meet ya." Arie smiled.

Arie had long dark purple hair, blue and pink eyes, and pale skin. Her clothes were purplish pinkish ankle high converse, a choker necklace with a bell, white shorts with brown suspenders. Her shirt was a deep dark purple with a peach blouse over it. She also had a cool flower tattoo on her upper leg.

"You to, so are you going to the Sleeping With Sirens concert to?"

"Nah, I gotta go to work that day."

"Where do you work?"

"An art museum. Well I gotta go now but it was nice meeting you Ishi, see ya around?"

"Yeah, sure." I said and she left.

I looked at Konan who was getting a few things herself then when we were done we went home.

***Later, at home***

 I waited in the laundry room, staring at the washer. I had de-tagged all my new clothes and thrown em into the washer. I wasn't gonna just keep wearing it casually, who knows who tried it on when they were sick or worse! Needed a shower ASAP!

The washer finished and I switched the clothes to the dryer. I was really excited to wear my new clothes but I knew I had to wait until the concert to actually wear em around and show em off. I got really bored and felt like listening to music so I went to Tobi's room.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer but I didn't get one.

"Tobi?"

"Tobi is busy right now!"

"Doing what?" I asked and there was a pause.

"....Tobi is...Getting dressed!"

"Ok, I'll wait."

-Madara's P.O.V.-

I was relaxing with my mask off and laying on the bed. I had the door locked just in case to. That's when Ishi came around. I had to put back on my shirt and cloak along with my mask. Not to mention I had to tuck my hair away.

I got up quickly and started with my shirt then my mask. After I got all dressed I looked in the mirror to make sure everything was in place, then I opened the door and sighed mentally.