Chapter 8 Lollipop Understands Rose

-Third Person's P.O.V.-

Ishi was too mad at shark face for winning so she decided not to hang around him and avoid him until the perverted outfit could be taken off and burned. She went to the kitchen where she found strawberry ice cream.

'Bingo~' Ishi thought to herself while she got out some milk, a spoon, and a cup.

As she started to make herself a strawberry milkshake Madara started to wake up. It was 10:45 in the morning and the other Akatsuki members had gone on early missions. Kisame had gone back to his deep slumber after catching a sneak peek of Ishi in her maids outfit.

It was a cold morning and outside the first snow of the year coated the earth. Madara felt a bit lazy this morning, not wanting to leave his warm cozy bed. Not that his room was cold. He had his own personal heating system, but if Madara got out of bed, he'd have to see people and do things.

Tobi was a great cover, no one would ever expect him to actually be Madara; but that doesn't mean he enjoyed being a hyperactive lollipop face. Madara sighed to himself and finally decided to get up. He got dressed for the day and put on his mask, leaving to the kitchen for coffee.

He stopped when he saw Ishi in a maid's outfit, obviously too short and too tight for her. She was shivering after she had finished her milkshake treat. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea in the world to eat ice cream in the winter time while wearing a revealing outfit.

Madara felt his pants get tight and a warm wet sensation start to pur from his nose at the sight. Because of the big T-shirts he never noticed the sight of her boobs. She was at the least a double d plus! Ishi turned to face Tobi, a bit of her strawberry milkshake around her mouth. She smiled softly and laughed a bit awkwardly.

"Hey Tobi... umm... know a way a girl can get warm around here?"

Many fantasies started to shoot through the Uchiha's head uncontrollably. His pants felt suffocating and the blood started to pour down to his chin and leak through his mask onto his chest. Ishi blinked, not understanding why he was just standing there.

Suddenly Madara poofed out of the room and into his bedroom where he shut and locked the door then took care of his nose bleed and his little 'situation'.

-Ishi's P.O.V.-

'That... was weird...' I thought as a I got a paper towel and cleaned my face off.

I took care of my milkshake stuff then looked around for a blanket or heater. Anything warm. In my search I found a calender. I smiled seeing it was almost Thanksgiving. I then frowned remembering my brother and mother. I used to cook a big meal for us every year but it looks like I want make it this time for the holidays. I went and sat on the couch thinking more about my home and family.

I really missed them. I missed Hiro the most. He was always protecting me and teaching me while I was growing up. Mother was always out working so my big brother ended up being the one to raise me. I still always tried to be supportive of my working mother, but she still seems more and more like a stranger to me. As for Hiro, the thought of being away from him this long brought tears to my eyes.

Before I knew it I was crying. The pain of him thinking I was dead or just gone forever hurt worse than any weapon that could pierce the body. My pour big brother must feel really alone now. I wish I could just go back home and hug him, telling him I was ok. But I couldn't...

"B-Big brother..." I cried softly.

***an hour later Tobi's P.O.V.***

I washed my hands after I finally relieved myself of my little...'problem'. I couldn't believe what little control I had over my own body. All for seeing a girl in a slutty outfit with ice cream around her mouth? I couldn't even stop my thoughts of taking her then and there. I had to leave the room immediately before I really lost control...