Chapter 3 The Rose Meets the Loli

-Ishi's P.O.V.-

I was tying together a bunch of hay to form a key. When the Akatsuki drop their guard I'll use it and break free! Though I should probably find out where they're keeping my swords first. I heard someone running down the halls leading to my cell and quickly hid the hay key under more hay to blend in.

I looked at the bars of the cell to see that overgrown man child known as 'Tobi'.

"Hi pretty lady~!" The loli said opening the cell door.

'Oh god, why did they have to send the idiot?' I thought, my eyebrow twitching.

"Tobi came to show pretty lady around! Is that ok with pretty lady??"

'Maybe he's useful after all...'

"First of all my name is Ishi, not pretty lady. Second do you have any shoes around here I can wear?" I asked standing up.

"Tobi doesn't...but Tobi can buy pretty lady some shoes if pretty lady is a good girl?"

"...No. Fucking. Way." I stated simply.

"Then no shoes for pretty lady."

"Stop calling me that! It's Ishi! I-sh-i!"

".....Pretty lady?"

"DIE!!!!" I yelled making the lolipop jump and run away at the speed of light.

I chased after him and ran around the Akatsuki base trying to murder the annoying brat. I mean what kind of an idiot is he?! Is he a man child or just plain brain damaged?! Maybe I'll find out after I break his skull in half with my bare hands..

After a nice relaxing run. Tobi showed me around the Akatsuki base. I memorized each room and hallway as best as I could. It was hard though with so many halls and doors. Since their were still so many rooms I figure if I play it nice then maybe they'll let me have a bedroom instead of a cell?

Then again I wasn't thinking straight was I? I refused to stay here even one night. I was going to get out of here. If it was easy to get in it HAD to be easy to get out right?

***************************************************************************

Ok I know it's SUPER short but I couldn't think of anything else for this chappy...so ima go get some inspiration for this. Expect an update soon to make up for da shortness!