Chapter 5 Understanding Each Other

-Ishi's P.O.V.-

I woke up in a strange room and yawned. I must of fallen asleep on the couch at some point from the movie. Which is weird considering it was a horror movie...I sat up and looked around to examine the room more. The bed was soft and warm with silky red covers. 

The walls were deep dark red and the floor had soft looking black carpet. It looked really well cleaned and had three doors. Two of the doors were open and I could see inside them from wear I was at. One looked like a walk in closet with a bunch of dark Gothic like clothes, the other was a bathroom with black tiled floors and a nice looking glass shower.

I guessed that the third door would be the one leading out of the room. In the room there was also a book shelf, a flat screen TV in front of the bed on the wall, and a boom box sat on a low shelf with a CD holder holding a bunch of amazing CD's.

What did I think of this room? I hope it was mine and this wasn't a dream. Just then the third door opened revealing the masked idiot and he shut the door behind him.

"Pretty lady is awake?"

"If you don't start calling me by my name, I'll hit you."

"Can Tobi call you Ishi-Chan then??"

I hesitated for a second but nodded and held out my hand. "Deal." I said and Tobi shook my hand.

"So who's room is this?"

'Please say it's mine and not Itachi's...' I thought to myself.

"This is Tobi's room!" Tobi said and my jaw dropped.

I got off the bed and looked around more to try and see how this room was possibly Tobi's. I thought his room would be messy with a shit ton of toys and maybe medication bottles around since he's gotta be on something to be THAT childish...

"This is YOUR room??"

"Yep." Tobi said and I looked at his books.

"Tobi these are highly advanced books!"

"Tobi likes to read." Tobi said with a shrug.

"Who's really behind that mask..." I trailed off and reached up at the mask just to be hit with a frying pan.

I laid on the ground for a second and when I sat up I gave Tobi the hardest most menacing glare I possibly could. This made Tobi jump.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Tobi panicked!"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FRYING PAN?!"

"Tobi uses it for defense!" Tobi yelled back in a scared panicked voice.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I yelled and jumped to my feet having Tobi let out a girly scream.

"T-Tobi will take Ishi-Chan to a concert if Ishi-Chan promises not to kill Tobi????"

I hesitated for a second. "What kind of concert?"

"Tobi has two tickets to see Sleeping with Sirens..."

My jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me??? Sleeping with Sirens is one of my favorite bands of all time!" I shouted happily this time. "You'll seriously take me to go see them??"

"If Ishi-Chan promises not to kill Tobi..."

"I promise! I promise!" I shouted happily.

It was still a bit odd that Tobi had a room like this, awesome taste in music, and still acts the way he does. But I shrugged it off, he was going to take me to see one of the hottest bands out there! Kellin Quinn the lead singer has gotta be the hottest of the whole group.

"So what kind of CD's do you have?"

"Tobi has Sleeping with Sirens, Escape The Fate, Falling in Reverse, and a few others."

All great bands with amazing and hot band members. I raced over to Tobi's CD's and found a Falling in Reverse one. I turned it over and looked over the songs and saw the song 'The Drug in me is You."

"Mind if I play a song?"

"Tobi doesn't mind."

"Amazing. When is the concert by the way?" I asked as I put in the CD.

"Two days from now."

"Mind if we go shopping tomorrow then? I need just the right outfit."

"Ish-Chan would have to go with Konan-Chan"

"Ok." I said then started to rock out to the music.

Did I hate being a prisoner here? Yes. Did I hate the stupid idiot always following me around more than that blond guy? Yes. So why would I go to a concert with Tobi? Simple, my whole life I've wanted to see Sleeping with Sirens live and Tobi had front row tickets! I could waste my time continuing to try and get out of this place and loose this opportunity.

Or I could get to know Tobi and try to be friends with him, at least until after that concert. If I happen to end up liking Tobi then who knows? We might just become good friends. If not then I'll steal a CD or two and continue trying to get the heck out of here.

It's not like I'm a mean person or anything, I was just in a stressful situation. I'm actually a lot of fun to be around if you get to know me. And I was going to get to know Tobi so maybe I'll end up being a little less mean to him and a little more kind. I just kinda wanted to go home and see my mother and big brother.

They were probably both really worried about me by now...But I shrugged it off for the time being, two days huh? They could wait a few more days right?

"I've lost my god damn mind, it happens all the time, I can't believe I'm actually meant to be here! Trying to consume, the drug in me is you, and I'm so high on misery, can't you see!" I sang and started dancing around.

I'm not the greatest dancer in the world but it doesn't really matter as long as your having fun right? I kept dancing and singing until I finally got bored and tired of dancing, I nearly sang and danced to the entire album.

I turned off the boom box after putting the CD back in it's case then I put the CD away and laid on Tobi's bed next to him. He was just sitting there watching me the whole time like a creeper...

"I'm warn out..."

"Maybe Ishi-Chan should go to bed then? It's been a long day."

"I don't wanna~ This bed is comfier than a stack of hay." I staid rolling on my stomach and cuddling the pillow with closed eyes.

"But this is Tobi's bed..."

"Pleeeeeaaaase~? At least let me sleep in a real bed tonight..." I said pulling out the puppy dog eyes."

"....Tobi will ask Leader-Sama if Ishi-Chan can use the spare bedroom."

"Ok." I said smiling and Tobi got up and left.

I closed my eyes and waited for Tobi to come back, problem is...I fall asleep quickly and can be pretty hard to wake back up..So yeah, I fell asleep on the good bed in the cool room.

***********************************************************************

Good news! I actually got more ideas for this story!! :D so now the updates will hopefully be longer and come sooner ^_^ The song to the side is the song Ishi was singing to.