First

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

It all started with an ordinary day. An average day for me. Dad was the CEO of Mercedes F1 team and I went to the track with him. To a real racetrack. My love child was walking next to me. My mother died when I was small, so my father, namely Toto Wolff, married a younger woman whom I adored. Sussie was my favorite female character on earth. He supported me in everything. She also supported me during my pregnancy, she was my mother instead of my mother and she even became my best friend. And today I broke the silence of the media as I felt it was time to go back to work and show myself to the public again. Only now everything has changed. I'm not just a 27-year-old girl anymore. I have already become a mother, which for a while was more important to me than anything else. Even now it is important, but I feel that Marc is ready for the unknown.

It all started 4 years ago. I'm not saying that I slept with grass and wood, but I had close relations with quite a few drivers in Formula 1. The friendship from which my son was born started as an ordinary friendship...

4 years ago

- Kyara please bring Lewis here! I hate that he's always late! -  said dad nervously

- I am never late! - Lewis stepped next to me, obviously warming up, he must have been running so that dad wouldn't be mad at him. A real father would never be mad at him...

- Ok, now that everyone is here, we can start the discussion - dad clapped his hands and then everyone put the headphones on their heads and the analysis began. As the only child of Toto Wolff, I had quite a reputation for being only a 23-year-old fresh graduate. Dad insisted that I go to university, so I had to do an engineering course, but I was already in the team from birth, and I was aware of that. I didn't really know my mother, but Sussie was there for me. My God! That woman is an angel, dad is happy and that's all that matters to me, because without her this team wouldn't work as well. After all, if the boss is grumpy, everyone is grumpy.

- We're done -  Bono said, then I looked at Lewis, who winked at me

- Go away! I won't tell your father that you're running to that stupid kid again  - Poor Lando. I'd rather not tell him that. I put on my Mercedes cap and left the building. I was in Spain, at this cute grand prix. I thought it was important to find my friend as soon as possible, who I don't know where could have done something stupid. The sunset was beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, the half-women were pink. I felt the warmth of spring caressing my skin. As I walked towards the Mclaren garage, I spotted Britt from afar looking at me next to Daniel

- Kyara! Come here!  - he roared from his throat, of course Daniel just shook his head

- You are such a fool! - I told him when I got to him. I hugged him and the other pilot who pushed a piece of cookie into my hand

- Eat it! Daddy Toto must not be feeding enough - he said, and I laughed to myself

- My dad loves to eat and so do I! So that wasn't a good argument! Speaking of which, where are the other cookies? - I looked at him with big eyes when the Ferrari pointed to the garage. Squinting, I noticed Charles and Carlos, who were relishing the cookies. I looked at the two boys, then at the red ones, then I sighed and started towards the rival team. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate anyone, not even Ferrari, but their performance this year was very strong and I didn't want them to win. I wanted Mercedes to be the best. Carlos smiled when he saw me and Charles rolled his eyes.

- Hello! - I thanked him before the two boys stopped eating - Can I have some more from the oven? - I asked, blinking widely, as Charles held out the bowl in front of me.

- Eat as much as you want, but don't get fat! - he said and pulled his lips away. I didn't take it as pork, but it didn't go down well

- Are you allowed to eat this? - I asked back

- That's none of your business - the boy continued teasing me

- Kyara! , there will be a party. Charles is actually organizing Pierre's birthday party. Maybe come if you feel like it. I'll send you the address -  Carlos said as I smiled. I loved being with them.  I loved that it was as if I had many, many brothers who would protect me from everything.

- Of course I'll go - I said and looked at Charles, who was still eating this paleo cookie

- That's enough now! - Carlos took it from the boy's hand, Charles looked at me with a frown

- Look what you did! - he said with a fake face

- See you guys tomorrow! - I said and started back towards the Mclaren garage. Before I went home, I greeted their son and excitedly waited for tomorrow night. After the race, there is always a small gathering, all the drivers ran away to find out, but now I was still excited, since the plan was for Pierre's birthday.

In the evening, I was sitting in my hotel room when I started looking at Instagram pictures. Every pilot followed me, I was quite famous, but of course it was due to my name. Still, living my life in public often bothered me. I'm thinking here of when Lewis' fans screamed wildly when dad, he and I got out of the car together. Being on the front page of newspapers is also not a pleasant thing, but I'm used to it.

Then love...they always want to hook me up with some pilot, but that's normal. After all, there are not so many good pilots anywhere else in the world. Then do I even have a favorite pilot? Of course there is. To tell you the truth, I also have a huge secret. Maybe my father is the team boss and part owner of Mercedes, but I will always have a driver who occupies a special place in my heart. And that someone is Charles Leclerc.

Hopeless Romantic. No. Platonic love. No one knows. What made me fall in love with him? Why am I attracted to a man who doesn't even know how to look at me? Maybe he just looks at me as a friend, maybe as an enemy, maybe just as an average girl... But I can't look at him as average. The way he looks, the way he walks, everything is so perfect, and I want to know him better...

....

Race days are always the same. Except today, I fell asleep today.

- Kyara, Kyara Wolff! -  woke me  up dad. Of course, he had a card for my room, for cases like this that haven't really happened yet.

- Shit, what time is it? -I asked, rubbing my eyes

- It's just that I have to go, I'll send someone for you to take me to the track - said dad,  then he kissed me on the forehead and got up from my bed - Don't be late! Be ready in 25 minutes! - he said in a stern voice, smiled and closed the door to the room. I sighed heavily, then climbed out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, face, then applied a little make-up on my face, put on a white shirt with a huge Mercedes logo on it, then black pants and I was ready. I ironed my hair and put on my favorite watch that my father gave me for my 20th birthday. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked like a real businesswoman. I put it in my bag and headed for the elevator. I didn't see a single Mercedes team member in the lobby, but I saw Charles Leclerc sitting on a couch in all red and looking at his phone. When he saw me, he looked at me, looked me over, then smiled and started towards me

- Hi, your dad said to take you -  he said while still chatting with someone

- No, I'm sure not. I'll wait for Daniel -  he will surely be here soon - Charles glanced at his watch, then back at me. I felt that he could see right into my soul.

- I think everyone has already left -  he said

- Then why are you still here? - I asked with an emotionless face, but deep down my heart wanted to explode

- Because I fell asleep ,Kyara! - he sighed and started walking towards the door
- Aren't you coming? - he asked before I remembered and ran after me.

.....

______________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4