Twenty-fourth

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

- Mom! So everything will be alright now? - asked Marc in the evening while bathing

- Of course, my son! You will be completely healed soon and everything will be fine again! - I said and stroked his head

- But it's so strange to me... that is, the fact that I have a dad - said Marc with slightly teary eyes

- It's strange for your father too - I said with tears in my eyes, but we're trying to do everything to make it the best for you.
- Promise me something!

- Tell me mom!

- Promise me that you'll always tell me if you have a problem! - I said as my son hugged me

- I became all water! - I laughed

- I promise mom! - said Marc, then I lifted him out of the tub and dried him with his towel.

- Daddy! - Marc ran towards Charles in his new pajamas

- Didn't you get that from grandma? - Charles asked, and Marc nodded

- How did you know that cars are my favorite? -  asked Marc, when I looked at Charles and we burst out laughing

- I don't know, maybe my mother thought that me and your mother both love cars. That might be why you love them too! - Charles took Marc's hand and we walked to bed together. Marc was lying in the middle, we were on either side of him, but soon a soft rustling hit my ears. The two boys fell asleep almost immediately. I got out of bed and took a picture of them and sent them to dad and Sussie with lots of cute emojis. It was a beautiful sight to see our little family finally united. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh because they looked so much alike. It was just them and me. We were ... finally.

...

I took Marc's hand and got out of the black Mercedes car. Jack and Marc were walking side by side, I was wearing my usual dark blue pants and a white shirt with the Mercedes team hanging, while Marc was wearing Charles' red shirt number 16 and a cap from the Lewis collection. We didn't announce anything on the internet or anywhere else, but when Charles saw in the morning how Marc was going to show up in his town, he immediately started protesting that it would be a lot and the media would find out immediately, but we weren't interested in that. With that, we thought it was time to end the secrecy and stand up to the world, together...

 With that, we thought it was time to end the secrecy and stand up to the world, together

@kyarawolff

together forever ❤

One of the big stars of Formula 1 is a really loud woman whom the world knows as the younger Toto Wolff. The lady's father is Toto Wolff, the boss of the Mercedes team and partly the owner. Kyara Wolff and the team are currently preparing for the 7th Race in sunny Monaco. However, this morning is different from the others. The lady mentioned above has a big role in the revival of the team, because Ms. Wolff has been working with the team again for 4 months, they were last seen in the Paddock only 4 years ago. Since then, there was no news about the girl, until the point when she appeared at her father's side in Bahrain with her own son. Big questions swirled in people's minds at the time, that the father of Kyara Wolff's child is not far from her, probably because of the events that happened in the Paddock, she had to take a really long break from the media. However, when the lady in the Mercedes shirt appeared in the Arabian desert, the entire Paddock knew that Mercedes would be on top again. But now let's talk about Kyara Wolff's son. Due to an alleged illness, the two persons did not appear in any more competitions after the 2nd competition until the point when the little boy wore a red shirt number 16. The girl was previously seen several times by people with Charles Leclerc, a Ferrari driver. Until now, it was only possible to speculate about their relationship, but our editor thought that the boy's T-shirt gives enough confirmation to the assumptions that Kyara Wolff and Charles Leclerc decided 4 years ago not to use the condom box.

However, the couple has not yet appeared together at a serious event, until today, when they posted a picture together on Instagram.
And the title "TOGETHER FOREVER" proves that the couple is no longer just a couple, probably several people are thinking.
Will there soon be an engagement at the Paddock Club  or will the Formula 1 field be official right away for the wedding?

...

The media found out, the article was published on Saturday morning, so I have already decided that I will not appear publicly at the entrance to the Paddock. We arrived by boat, Charles lifted me by the waist, then took Marco out of the motorboat and shook his hand

- I'm so excited! - Marc said as Charles laughed

- Why, son?

- I don't know who should win today - sighed Marc

- Listen to your heart! - I whispered

- Then let Dad win today! -  shouted Marc

Ever since Marc got better, I've been grateful to the universe every night for not letting him get into more trouble. Everything went well and the only thing that mattered was that Marc was back in good health. Charles said goodbye in front of the entrance before all the journalists gathered around us and planted a huge kiss on my cheek. Marc and I set off towards the Mercedes garage, on the way the babysitter took my son to a more child-friendly place.

- Kyara! -  dad hugged me

- Hi daddy! -  I said
- Are you ready for today? - I asked excitedly

- It's been a while since people saw you in the Paddock, of course I'm ready

- Me too, I can't wait to see the team on the top step of the podium again.

I took my place, then put the headphones on my head and Quali started.

- George should come in for a tire change! - I said, when Dad nodded
Charles had already covered 3 purple sectors, he was the fastest on the track. Lewis and George have 2 minutes left, impossible. I watched them anxiously... but George couldn't use the new tires...

- Charles Leclerc wins the first important race of the weekend and takes first place! - said the commentator. I feel like crap... is it all my fault???? Of course I was very happy for Charles, but my team is still only my team.

....

__________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4