writer's afterword

[♡]

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4

So I'm sorry. I think I offended a few people by writing and ending this book this way, as the ending was a bit disjointed. You know, I met Charles Leclerc for real at the Hungarian Grand Prix and everything changed in me after that. I feel guilty about these books. I met him in the parking lot next to the track. It was just me and my friend there and I was talking to Charles. He was so kind and so direct. I told him about my Monaco trip, about what a good place he lives, and he also told me a couple of interesting things. When he said goodbye, he gave me his cap and signed it. I was happy, still happy.

That's why I came to the conclusion that I won't write any more books like this, at least not on the subject of Charles Leclerc.

When I started this book, I was incredibly happy and liberated, but then a lot of things and happenings happened. When I was in Monaco, everything changed in me and I forgot my old self, I changed because suddenly everything I had been praying for appeared in front of me. Charles passed me on his bike and waved at me. I was passed out, then I went to a party and met Nyck de Vries .
I also met Carlos in Hungary. Also with Lando, who was very cute, but because he had a bad day, he just signed my cap, just like Carlos, and took the picture, then got into his car and drove on.
I miss those moments when my hands were shaking with excitement, when Arthur Leclerc hugged me in Monaco and the feeling when you know your dream came true.

Thanks for the many comments and kind words, I won't be writing a new book for now, but my TikTok page is still active, follow me there too!

Love,

A.