Eleventh

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

3.5 years later (not yet the present)

Marc was almost 4 years old. And I've been hiding from the media for almost 3.5 years. I lived in a wonderful little house in a secluded part of Austria. No one bothered me, only the pilots who knew about the baby's existence.
I was never alone, my father or one of my friends was always with me.
And Marc kept growing and growing. Jack loved playing with it on family vacations. We were together a lot with the others, but I still missed work. I missed the hustle and bustle of life. The big man...

I took a bath in the morning when Marc was finally in kindergarten. Then I made myself the breakfast that my diet prescribed. I tried to regain the body shape I had before giving birth, because I didn't want to be sick again. I had a lot of help with this. I spent a lot of time in the sun, and whenever I could, we also traveled to Monaco. I loved that very much. Marc too, especially when we left on Dad's boat and went straight to Italy. Fortunately for me, I've never had a problem with someone taking a photo, because they didn't. People behaved respectfully, and father and Sussie arranged everything so that it would be good for me and my little son.

I packed all day. I opened the door when the bell rang. Lando was standing in front of me with a huge bag of food.

- Hello! - I whispered, then I put my hand around the boy's neck and hugged him tightly. He did the same.

- I brought you lunch, then we should leave slowly - he said and came inside. He put the stuff on the kitchen table, then followed me into the bedroom where 2 suitcases were already full.

- Don't you think you're bringing too much with you? - the boy asked, and I laughed

- Not at all! Everything must be prepared, including that if Sussie or Lewis want me to stay a week longer, I must stay.

- Everyone wants you to stay -  Lando said, taking the suitcase off the bed
I want it too, he sighed and took her to the door. A rather bad feeling came over me, I don't need to say how much I longed for the old life I always had. I definitely missed the fast-paced, busy life, but somehow it had to happen this way. However, I saw the sadness in Lando's eyes, that when I decided to leave the world of Formula 1, I left him, whom I regarded as my younger brother, I left a friend who maybe I shouldn't have...

A car parked in front of the house, Marc got out, then the babysitter who brought him home. Victoria was a nice girl, respectful, and that was exactly what I needed.

- Mommy ! Look what I did today! - my little son showed me the paper flower, then jumped on my neck

- It turned out very nice, go to Uncle Lando's - I told him, then I paid for Victoria's work and I also went in with the others. The two boys were already playing with each other, I sat down and finished my lunch

- We have to leave soon Marc -  I instructed my little boy

- I do not want to go! I won't stand it! -  he began to whimper

- I promise when we get home I'll take you for a ride on my boat - said Lando, and Marc's eyes lit up

- Does this mean that I can also take the wheel? -  asked my son cutely, while Lando laughed.

- I don't have a very old boat, but we'll figure it out somehow!  - the boy said and winked at me. Lando loaded me into the car and we headed to the airport. Fortunately, Marc slept the whole time on the plane, and when we started to land, my stomach jumped. It was winter, there was no competition, and I had planned to go to Monaco just then... I'm crazy...

- Don't worry, I know HE's not around -  Lando said and put his hand on my knee

- I hope,  I wouldn't want to meet him right now, and there's no chance not to run into him here. After all, Monaco is so small! - I laughed to myself awkwardly. The plane landed, and when I saw my father, tears welled up in my eyes, I immediately ran into his arms, and Lando was holding Marco in his arms. Dad pressed a huge fist on my head and then took my child out of Lando's hands

- How big you've grown little Marc - dad laughed and hugged him

- Yes grandpa, I eat a lot of vegetables!

- You are doing very well!

- Yes, I want to be a racer like Uncle Lando! - Marc said, and dad smiled

- Why isn't Lewis Hamilton your favorite?

- Because Lando is better! -  said my son, then he  looked at  Lando and rolled his eyes

- I'm glad to be home! - I said and started walking towards the car. Lando and I said goodbye to each other and then everyone went about their own business

The house in Monaco was bigger, there were plenty of rooms, but it wasn't big, it was filled by the family, what wasn't complete for Marc. Sussie was making dinner, Jack and Marc were playing together, me and dad were talking. It filled me with happiness that the person who would move every stone after me if they found out what I did was not around.

- Lewis isn't coming to dinner, he had to cancel -  dad said, and I looked at my phone sadly

- I'm really sorry, but it would have been nice to meet him

- Speaking of meetings -  Sussie began
- Don't you think you should meet a certain person? - he continued, looking at father

- No?! Why should I talk to him?

- I don't even know, Kyara... -  Dad started, and my stomach turned

- No and stop! You opposed this relationship! Then you've changed your mind now? -  I laughed to myself awkwardly

- I don't know, Kyara! Just looking at my grandson...he needs a father, I mean everyone needs a father!

- Do you want to keep me like this?

- No!

- Dad, don't do this!

- Kyara, your father is right! -  Susie said
- We know you loved him! - the woman said as my face turned red

- By the way, things are not going well in the Mercedes garage. We need a new engineer... you could be a lead engineer! - said father smiling. I liked the idea, but I already had a different life....

- Dad! You know that Marc is the center of my life, I wouldn't be able to work next to him, that is, I wouldn't be able to do such a job! -  I sighed. I would have liked to travel around the world again, but I didn't want to leave my son alone. I didn't want to, that's why it wasn't possible now...

After dinner, I went to my room, covered Marc, and then went back in time. My thoughts went back to where everything in my life was still on track. I was Toto Wolff's daughter. His only daughter. I was one of the heads of Mercedes. Manager of Lewis and George. I had friends, I had Lando, Lewis and Daniel. Of course, I still kept in touch with them, but when we were younger, everything was different, we had less responsibility. Then I fell in love, Charles and I were perfect until the moment everything changed...and since then nothing has been the same. I became a mother, Mercedes and Lewis became world champions, Charles also became world champion. Everyone managed to fulfill their dreams, and I'm trying to fall asleep next to my little boy.
After I disappeared, the internet went crazy.

"Toto Wolff's daughter suddenly disappeared from the Paddock world"

"No one has seen Toto Wolff's daughter for a year, they don't know where she went"

" Kyara Wolff left Formula 1 and disappeared from the map. Toto Wolff does not comment "

I closed my eyes, but I couldn't sleep. I didn't know what the right way was, but I knew that I had to make changes in my life, I had to let Marc know the world that we all knew so well. So, I made a decision about my future in the evening. Marc needs to find out who his father is, and for that I need to change...no more hiding

....

__________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4