Thirtieth

The end.

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

8 months later

I was in great preparation, my belly was already huge, since I was in my 40th week of pregnancy and it was already difficult for me to do anything. My life changed completely, as did Charles's. I was ready for another miracle, the appearance of another family member and the birth of my only daughter. When Charles found out that I was pregnant, he immediately stopped doing all kinds of useless things and tried to be at home with us in addition to traveling a lot. Marc has grown bigger and bigger, he is already 5 years old, and today we will go together to see his first go-kart.

Charles had already created a foundation before, according to him, after we broke up. It's unbelievable, but now I will be the head of this foundation and Jack Wolff will also start competing here.
But why?
With Charles and I being together, we had to make sacrifices, I had to make the biggest sacrifice, I had to give up my job, Formula 1, to be a member of the team, to be a recognized member and to be like father. However, I had to let go of this, instead I chose family and being Charles's wife in the future. We have scheduled our wedding for the next summer vacation, until then at least I will have time to lose weight after my little girl.

...

As I already mentioned, I have a huge belly, but appearance is really important, so I chose a dress by a Monaco fashion designer, a beautiful dark blue evening dress that matches the ring I received from Charles. I was just starting to put it on myself when I realized that I wouldn't be able to tie my dress in the back. I tried, but I didn't know, after suffering for a while, He appeared who was not the first to know what was wrong with me, then when he came closer I whispered in his ear.

- You need to help! - I said and he smiled

- Honey, that's all you should have started with! - he said, then ran his finger along my back, I shuddered at his touch. He then continued to watch me silently as I got ready.

- You are so Beautiful! -  he said as I turned to him and kissed him

- Thank you, but I can't put my shoes on! - I said whining as Charles laughed and knelt down and buckled my sandals and caressed me.

- I love you Charles Leclerc! - I said and planted a long kiss on the boy's red lips. We kissed until Marc appeared at the door.

- Mommy ! Daddy!  Shouldn't we go? Grandpa just called you mom!   I answered the phone! - said my son proudly

- Yes dear, what did my dear daddy want? -  I asked him

- He said that we should hurry because this is your event! - said Marc and jumped into Charles's hands.

- How does it feel that there will soon be 4 of us? -  asked Charles

- Strange. - said Marc
- But I'm glad for it! I will have a sister! -  he said aloud

...

We arrived at the beautiful place next to the harbor, to a restaurant full of car and go-kart themed things, everything indicated that this evening would be wonderful. The guests arrived, everyone took their seats.

- My little girl! You look wonderful! -  said father and planted a kiss on my cheek

- Hi Dad ! -  I said and hugged him back.
- Where are Jack and Sussie? -  I asked, and he looked around

- I think they went to see the ships, but they will surely be here soon! - dad said in a soothing voice. The most influential people in all of Monaco were here, I didn't want to spoil anything, but it's quite difficult to do this when you're pregnant.