Twenty-eighth

[♡]

Charles Leclerc

Hours passed, days passed. Kyara still hadn't woken up. We were already on the 4th day, here the doctors had to do everything. And for me, soon on the race track, but by then even Kyara can be better. I wanted to start moving into my house today, which Marc hadn't even seen.

- Mom! I told you that you don't need to bring so much to Marc! - I said to my mother angrily when she appeared in the small apartment and handed me a bag full of sweets

- But I'll give my grandson whatever I want! - my mother said as I rolled my eyes.

- Granny! - Marc ran to the woman.

- We have a surprise, son! We're going to another house! -  I said, while Marc looked at me confused

- Why?

- You'll see! -  I smiled
I stopped the car in front of the house, then the black gate opened and I rolled into the yard.

- What a big garden the house has! - said Marc staring at the window.

- There is also a playground and a pool on the other side of the house! -  I said .
We got out of the car. Marc immediately ran towards the front door.

- Let's go inside! - He told. Mom opened the door and Marc ran into the house. Through the living room to the kitchen, and when he saw the stairs, he wanted to go up them.

- Come, I'll show you your room! - said mother

- What? Why do I have a room here?

- Because we will live here! Mom will come home here too! - I said and let the child enjoy life. I called the hospital in the meantime.

- Hi! I want to talk to the chief doctor! - I said and let Kyara's doctor be on the phone

- Mr. Leclerc! I have good news! - the doctor said, and I sighed

- What happened?! I want to know now! -  I said out loud and looked at my son who was playing with my mother in the middle of the living room

- Kyara woke up a few minutes ago! -  said the doctor

- I'm leaving right away! -  I said and hung up the phone.

- MOM , MOM! Mark! -  I told them
- Kyara woke up! -  I said with tears in my eyes

- Why are you crying dad? - asked Marc

- I'm not crying, I'm just happy! -  I said and looked at my mother.

- I'm calling Toto! -  said mother, and we started towards the door.

- I'll tell the others before we leave for the hospital! -  I said and wrote to the guys

@charlesleclerc
Kyara woke up from her coma!

@landonorris
I'm going to the hospital right away! Charles, do you need anything?

@lewishamilton
Lando! You're not family, leave them alone, Charles, I'm happy for you! I will come to you tomorrow!

@pierregasly
Charles Leclerc, finally marry her! This is a fucking sign, believe me!

I smiled at the boys' message, then hung up the phone and started the engine and we drove to the hospital.
The journey was fast, but there were a lot of journalists in front of the hospital. What the hell happened????
I immediately ran into the building. Toto was already at Kyara's door.

- What the hell is going on out there? What is this mass of journalists??? -  I asked

- I didn't understand the situation either, but I'm trying to take action right away. The Mercedes team has everything under control, calm down Charles!

- How is Kyara? -  I asked before Susie appeared

- We just got out of it, go in! She misses you so much already! - she said with a smile. In the meantime, Marc and mother also arrived at the hospital, I asked them to let me go in first and then they too.
I slowly opened the door. Kyara looked at me with her blue eyes. Her table was full of more and more beautiful flowers.

- Hello! -  I greeted her softly and then immediately stepped next to her bed and carefully kissed her

- Hi Charles! -  she said and smiled
-I missed you - she said when I let go of her hand

- I missed you too! You don't even know how much. I thought I had lost you, I thought I would have no more life. I was afraid, Kyara, I was afraid of what would happen to Marc.

- Marc saw...did he see how I collapsed? -  Kyara asked with tears in her eyes as she squeezed my hand tightly.

- He saw it, unfortunately he saw it. He hasn't been the same since then and he was very scared that evening. Only Susie and Jack could calm him down. I was few.
Kyara, you should know that I've been here a lot, worried about you a lot. Our family is still my first priority and I want nothing more than to be able to raise our child in a healthy way. I love you, Marc too! I don't want to suffer like this ever again! -  I said with tears in my eyes. Kyara looked at me languidly

- I don't want it to be bad for you either. I know that I should have changed things earlier, which is why I decided to become a full-time mother from now on! -  Kyara said

- Does this mean that Marc could possibly have a little brother? -  I said with a cocky smile, and Kyara nodded silently but smiling. Our wonderful moment was disturbed by the appearance of Marc.

- Mommy! MOMMY is alive! -  my little son shouted and then he ran to Kyara's bed, my mother was standing behind him, who watched with tears in her eyes as her grandson hugged Kyara.

- I will never be away from you again my little treasure! - Kyara said and kissed Marc's forehead

...

- We're going home! -  I said as Kyara looked at me.

- But isn't that what my apartment is for?

- Do you mean the small apartment that overlooks the ships? No, you won't need it anymore! -  I said as Kyara's eyes lit up

- Let's wait! - she took my hand
- Does that mean?...  - she started but I finished my story

- Yes, that means we moved into my house! -  I said as she jumped on my neck.

- Charles! This is the most wonderful thing that could have happened to me!  - she said and planted a kiss on my lips. It was finally a hot kiss that I had wanted for a long time. Marc will be coming home with Toto, so I had some time to be alone with the girl, so I immediately headed home. I got to the house quickly with my Ferrari car. I got out and took Kyara's things out of the car, then when we started walking towards the front door I let Kyara walk through the door first. And then he walked inside, and then a huge scream left the girl's mouth. Because everything was full of rose petals, there were rose bouquets on the table. Kyara turned to me, but by then I was already on my knees in front of her.

- I know this is still too fast for you, but I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you anymore. I want my name behind yours. Kyara Wolff, I want you to be my wife! -  I said as she started to wipe away her tears

- Of course I will be your wife, Charles Leclerc! I can't live without you either!!! - she said and kissed me
- Thank you for this wonderful gift! Thank you for letting me back into your life! Thanks for loving Marc!

....

____________________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4