Fifth

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

I woke up in the morning with nervous. What did I expect from that boy who can't even look at me. Whatever I do, he finds me invisible. He doesn't want to notice me, even though I'm right in front of him. I got up, went to the bathroom, then fixed my face. I brushed my teeth, then put on a bigger hoodie and went downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen, Jack was sitting at the breakfast table eating a croissant, and Dad was doing something on his laptop.

- Good morning! - I said to my dad and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, then to my younger brother as well.

- There is coffee if you want to drink it - said father and pointed to a blue cup

- I thought we didn't have blue glasses because of the Redbull -  I said, and dad gave me a grumpy look

- There is no race for
a  week, please don't remind me of such things -  he said and started staring at his laptop again.

- Jack, are you nervous about today? - I asked him

- Of course, I don't like acting or speaking in front of people - he said sadly

- son! You have to get used to it! How will you be next to Lewis when he's on stage soon?! - dad said completely insensitively. A typical man...

- Don't be afraid my little ! You will be perfect! - I said and pressed a kiss on his head. Then the front door opened and Sussie came through. She was to run.

- Hello! - the woman greeted and then planted a kiss on the father's cheek.
- You can't even imagine who I met today?! -  she said with a smile

- No, we don't know -  I said and drank my coffee

- Charles Leclerc was also running and we ran together for a while. -  she said and winked at me.
- He said he would come to school this afternoon - Sussie said and sat down across from me

- What is he coming for? - asked father

- Just like that- Suisse answered for me.
- Maybe he wants to meet someone - she said and started laughing. It is impossible for my father, Toto Wolff, who is a huge man, to be so blind, but it was not his morning. Fortunately.

...

I nervously paced up and down the school entrance. There were a lot of paparazzi there, I knew that if Charles was here we would surely be on the front page of one of the gossip magazines by the evening. I was wearing a dark blue long dress, I walked next to my father into the garden where there was a stage, full of chairs and the flowers made the place beautiful

- Will it be good here? - Dad asked, and I nodded. We took a seat in the first row. Sussie was taking care of my younger brother, so it was just me and dad for now.

- So, why does that Leclerc boy come here? - he asked and adjusted his glasses on his face

- Honestly? I don't know, I said -  then sighed and looked around. I didn't have to look for him in the crowd for a long time, as our eyes met in about 3 seconds.

- I'll be right back - I told dad, then I got up and started walking towards Charles

- What are you doing here?-  I asked nervously

- You invited me, in case you had forgotten - the boy said calmly

- Yes, but I thought you wouldn't come

- Yepp, me too, but Sussie asked me so nicely. - said Charles and looked at me
- You are beautiful! -  he said before my face turned completely red

- You don't look bad either -  I said and looked at the boy. He was also wearing dark blue pants and a gray shirt, the sleeves of which were slightly rolled back. His hair was gelled and so perfect. I smiled involuntarily.

- Do you want to sit next to us?  - I asked him

- I thought you wouldn't even ask -  he said. I started, Charles followed, and then we sat down.

- Hello Toto! - said Charles and extended his hand to father

- Hi Charles! I hope this is not how you want to get a seat at Mercedes! The desire is worse, to extract information from us - father looked at us as I rolled my eyes.

- Dad! Charles wants to enjoy the show too - I said angrily, but Sussie interrupted us

- It doesn't work! Jack doesn't want to go through with it 'cause he's very scared! -  Sussie said worriedly

- I'll talk to him , declared Charles. In an instant, he got up from his chair and headed straight for the boy.
After a few minutes, he came back smiling and I looked at him confused

- What did you tell him? -  I asked curiously

I told him that if he performed well, he could meet me more and I would take him for a few laps in my Ferrari - before I could say anything ... but I didn't have to. The show has started. Jack was really very good, he explained everything flawlessly and watched us in the meantime. I felt pride and happiness. Charles helped us...

After the show, Jack immediately ran to dad. Then as soon as he saw Charles next to me, he left father instead and went to the boy's feet.

- So can I go for a ride in your car,  Charles? -  My younger brother asked, and we all laughed

- Of course little Jack! But only if your sister accompanies us -  he said, winking at me.

- All right, go, but Jack will be here in 15 minutes! - father said firmly. I nodded, then took my younger brother's hand and we tried to get out of the crowd behind Charles.

- Come here, I'm parking here - he said. As soon as Jack saw the car, he ran to it

- Dad should buy a car like this too! - said Jack, then opened the door and immediately sat in the seat next to the steering wheel. Charles took him for a few laps, and when they got back dad and Sussie were already by my side. Jack got out of the car and so did Charles.

- You should be with Charles more, Kyara! -  my little brother said as my face turned red

- I don't know Jack, but it has been an awesome afternoon... -I started..

- Leave them dear -  Sussie said and they said goodbye and started for dad's car

I watched the figures move away, then looked at Charles. He was still looking at me like he had when he arrived. It was such a wonderful moment.

- Your little brother is so cute, Kyara! - said Charles and signaled for us to get into the car

- And I love him very much -  I said and followed Charles' steps and got into the magical car.

...

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4