Chapter 2 |🚀| Pt. 2

{POV; TeenTitans Leader}

I had got off Matty. I spotted a boy that I had never seen before. I felt my face heat up a little. He had walked away, so I went into the bathroom to clean up, to be honest 'I think I broke that hijo de putas nose..." After I got cleaned up. Then I went into the lunch room. I wasn't hungry, so I sat with the "New kid" I taped him on the shoulder, and he seemed to flinch. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you... My name is Robin. What's yours, niño bonito~" I teased him. Honestly, he was weirdly cute he had light brown hair, plump lips, and an.. amazing figure...OH SHIT, WHY AM I THINKING THIS!?!

{POV; Maricón (it means faggot..)}

Someone taped me on the shoulder, and I flinched because I'm not used to being touched. 
He was the kid in the fight. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you... My name is Robin. What's yours, niño bonito~" He teased me. "Finney." That was all I had said to him, Waiting for the last bell to ring to go home. Then he said. "Finney?? That's a cute name for a cute boy," I could feel my face warm up. "Don't call me that, Robin." 

(RING RING FUCKING RING GET TF OUT OF HERE)

The bell. "Aww, well Bye mi amor nos vemos el lunes" He winked at me while I got up. I was a blushing mess... Once I got out of the building Gwen was waiting for me. I told her I was going to explore the town. " IWANTEDTOGOWITHYOUHOWDAREYOU... Wait ARE YOU BLUSHING" I didn't say anything and ran off to the store. I had 25 dollars with me so I could buy some snacks for me and Gwen. Mom doesn't like snacks I don't understand why though. (Oh shit..) 'How the fuck can I avoid him.. I guess there is no way ' I walked up to the store and walked in.. I found some M&M's for Gwen and some AirHeads for me but I was too short to reach them. Someone with dirty blonde hair had reached for them and given them to me. "You wanted this??" 

 "You wanted this??" 

"Yes..Thank you" I said back to the tall man. "Wait..Are you Finney.. uhh Finney Blake? You go to Ladislaus High??" I nodded back at him "we go to the same school then oh and I'm Vance, Vance Hopper" He gave me a smirk as he went to the PinBall machine. 'That was very weird..like REALLY weird... OH SHIT ROBIN SEES ME' he walked over to me "mi amor! I thought you would be at home, but hi!" he said "1. Im not your love. 2. why tf would I be at home??" He had a smirk on his face that WAS NOT GOOD. I just ignored him and went to the counter and paid for my stuff.

{POV; "KoOl KiD" nAmEd RoBiN}

I followed him out of the store because Vance was just focusing on his game. I smirked bigger than last time.. 'hehe...'

Once we got outside, I dragged Finney to an abandoned park. "Where are we..?" Finny said sounding nervous. "We are at a park! Mi amor," I had said to him. "Robin. Stop calling me "Mi AmOr. OKAY??" He got annoyed "Jeez, okay hermoso" We sat on a bench watching the sunset. His eyes were full of sparkles, 'He's so cute..No Robin you can't think that, You are not gay.. or am I? ykw yes. Yes, I am.' I sat Fin on my lap, he was a blushing mess I couldn't help but laugh "R-Robin! Bájame gilipollas!!" I'm surprised he knows Spanish. "Robin.."Fin wanted something, "Yes?~" "Puedo sentir tu uhm.. pene" "oh okay" Fin had moved to the side of me and kissed me on the cheek "Bye, Mierda cachonda!"

{POV; Fin Fin}

I don't know why I kissed him on the cheek but I felt tingly I wonder what this feeling is..
As I walked home I saw Bill Throwing papers at people's doors! "Hey, Fin!" He said while passing by "Hey, Bill!" He had a cute dog with him though! I just noticed I was still blushing..

{TIME SKIP.}

'I'm finally home!' Once, I had gone through the door. Gwen was just sitting on the sofa waiting for me. Gwen randomly sniffed me, and then pulled me into my room "you smell like hierba, don't ask me how I know what that smells like..." Said, Gwen. "OKAY I DON'T CARE, NOW GO SO I CAN CHANGE." "Okay okay, chill-" So after that, I decided to take a shower, then find some clothes. I found a plain long-sleeved shirt and some gray sweatpants.

 I found a plain long-sleeved shirt and some gray sweatpants

A/N
ILL UPDATE TOMORROW FR THIS TIME I'M TELLING THE TRUTH-