Chapter 3 |🗻| Monday.

A/N
AGAIN THE INSPO FOR THIS IS cheeriosolo. THEY ARE AMAZING. GO AND FOLLOW THEM!!

TW;
-Bullying
-"Slight" gayness
-Mistakes like me

(Tell me if I missed any!)

{POV; Shark Finn}

This time I woke up to one of my 27 alarms, surprisingly. 'I wonder why some people don't wear the uniform, but I don't care.' I found some clothes that are not the school's uniform.

After getting ready, Gwen came into my room, but I was already awake, so I went downstairs and made some toast and eggs. Gwen had come out of her room and was in something baby blue and black. She looked nice.
She ran when she saw the toast in my hand, I don't know why, but she LOVES toast. 'what the fuck...' she was about to choke on the toast from eating it so fast, so I gave her some water (shut the fuck up, mom just got off from her night-shift) I whispered to Gwen. (Damn okay, let's go before we are late!) We both ran out the door with the toast in our mouths. But this time, Gwen didn't run off. "Hi Finney, and Gwen!" Billy said while coming up to us on his bike. "Helloo! Bill" Gwen smiled very big. "Hey Bill" I smiled softly.
"WHAT THE FUCK" We all had said with another fucking crowd around another fight. When Gwen, Bill, and I got to the crowd of people chanting and screaming. It was Robin and some other kid with short red hair. And Robin was punching the fuck out of the ginger dude.
The ginger dude is bleeding from the head heavily, while Robin has the ginger-lookin' ass dude (Damn, he's beating the fuck out of him) I whisper to Gwen and Bill. Eventually, the fight is broken up. And Robin looks around like he did yesterday and looks dead into my eyes. I feel my face heat up, so I drag Bill, and Gwen into the school. We all part ways, and I walk to my locker to get my history stuff. "Hey, Finney."
A familiar voice says from behind me. I turned around to see Vance. "Hi Vance," I said back to him after I got my books out. "What do you have first?? I have math," Vance said, sounding annoyed and ignoring my pink face. "Oh, I have history first."

[Bell goes off.]

(I fucking hate math augh) Vance said quietly. "Well bye, Finney." He said after ruffling my hair.
I walked to the bathroom after VANCE MESSED UP MY HAIR. I walked over to the sink to fix my hair and hear the door open. Three punk ass boys walk in.
"What the fuck you looking at Faggot" The blonde bitch asks. "Nothing." (Annoying ass motherfuckers..) I said under my breath. Once I was done fixing my hair, I was walking out, till the brown hair fuck stopped me.
"Where do you think you're going?" He said, with a smirk on his face.
"Class." He stood there for a few seconds, then punched me in the nose. I didn't do anything to stop it. I just let them all kick and punch me. Once they finally left, I got up and rinsed my face off, and tried to stop the bleeding the best I could. There was still blood, but the second bell ranged. I left the bathroom and Robin and Vance was just standing there, talking. Then they both looked at me. "What the fuck did they do?" Said Vance, Sounding like a mother. "..." I didn't answer till Robin asked me "We heard it. Don't lie." I told him that those boys were kicking and punching me. Robin and Vance just walked away with angry faces. (Oh shit..) After all that, time went by fast

{After school}

(BTW I FORgOT TO TELL YALL THATS ITS IN THE FUTURE?)

*Ding* 'Huh?' I picked up my phone to see someone had messaged me. It was 'Unknown' I messaged back saying *Who is this??*

UNKNOWN

-Hello
Who is this??-
-Robin, mi amor 😉
😨 OH HELL NO. HOW TF DID YOU GET MY NUMBER???-
-I have my ways Niño bonito~ 🤫

*This contact has been changed to Fuck Boy 🖕🏼🫶🏼*
Fuck Boy🖕🏼🫶🏼

-Anyways, querido u good at math??
Uhh ya, I'm alright at it -
-K then meet me at my house "TeenTitan Head Quarters"
Uhm okay?? 😒-

[End Of Convo]

'AH FUCK, WHAT DO I WEAR UHM OH THIS YEA' a green hoodie, with black jeans. And my backpack.

[Time skip #23455342343545342434545721]

I knocked on Robin's house because he's not good at math, I guess? He had opened the door "Hey, Finn! Come on, let's go to my room I'm about to fail math." We go to his room and it smells like heavy cologne on top of something I can't recognize. And his room is kinda tidy but messy; his desk was a mess but the rest of the room was kinda clean. Robin sits on his bed and then pats a spot next to him telling me to sit there. I take some of the homework Mr.Wheeler gave us.
We get to work after I showed him the formula. That the class was working on.

A few hours passed by, it was 4:56 PM, and they are still doing the math.
A few minutes later, Robin FINALLY understands.

{Just Dialogue}

"Hey, Finn?"
"Yes, Robin??"
"Why did you kiss me on Friday?"
"..."
"It's okay if you don't wanna say!"

{End of "Just Dialogue"}

I just sit there wondering why I had kissed him on the cheek..
... don't know) I said quietly, but he still heard me. "Oh, it's okay if you don't know," he smiled at me brightly, I was very red, I could tell. Then he kissed me ON THE LIPS (Faggots...) He blushed back at me.

{JUST WARNING YOU ITS GONNA GET A BIT HEATED No smut.+ THIS PART HAS INSPO BY PansexualMango GO FOLLOW THEM, THEY ARE AMAZING}

I sit on him and started kissing him back on the lips. Then I started kissing Robin's neck giving him hickeys, "I know I'm usually the caliente pero eres el caliente en este momento." he had said to me. I lifted my head and then pinned him down on the bed. I went back to kissing his neck.

{SKIPPING BC IDK WHAT TO PUT}

After that happened, Robin was so red he couldn't hide it. "Bye, mi amor ~" I said as I winked at him, leaving his bedroom. And leaving the house.

A/N

I tried my best on this one, and ill start uploading on weekends because my spring break is going to be over in 3 days, sooooo

Opinions??

(words; 1141)