Explanation |🌊| My AU.

- The Grabber is not really real, but there are people like the grabber, but they aren't pedophiles, they kidnap children from the ages 2-17, and put them either on the black market or demand ransom from the parents or legal guardians for the child back.

- Finney and Gwendolyn Blake's aunt,            Akita has a net worth of
$ 9 , 230 , 872 , 473.

- Finney and Gwendolyn's mother is alive but mentally unstable; she would lock herself in her room then talk to herself for hours, break mirrors, attempt to stab her children, she also had a miscarriage.

(⚠️ WARNING: MENTION OF GUTS AND STABBING. ⚠️)

- Finney and Gwendolyn's mother had stabbed herself multiple times and cut her stomach open and ended up taking the baby out of her stomach then stabbing the baby to death, then followed the actions of putting the baby and guts back in her stomach, then stapled and glued her stomach.

(End of warning.)

- Terrance, Finney and Gwendolyn's father had "died" from a car accident; Drunk driving and heart attack due to high amounts of alcohol intake.

____________________________________

- This is mainly based around Finney's POV, but I'll try to make it Gwen's, Robin's, and more.

- It's year 2004, Oct, 13th.

____________________________________

- Finney's and Griffin's style is basically plain, and basic, while on the other hand Gwen's style is like Robin's and Vance's, Punk ,  Rock ,  ALT.

- Bruce's, Amy's, and Billy's style is full of accessories, model look, and looking like a popular idol on stage.

____________________________________

- Briffin

- Brance

- Rinney

- Amy x Gwen (forgot the name)

____________________________________

- Finney loves the rain while Gwen hates it.

- Robin has been friends with Vance since Primary school.

____________________________________

Ask me to add more and I'll add.