Chapter 9 |🌨️| The Sleepover..

Im back after being Grounded 😭🫶

TWS:
Weirdos
FAGGOTS
Vancey wancy being kind
Billy bob and Griffin being GAYS...
Grabbers stankin ass
(Yes I did say he didn't exist but, it's not the grabber in this au)

POV: ✨ idk ✨
Meanwhile in another universe:
"What's taking him so long?" Billy said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm not sure, we should go downstairs and find him," Bruce responded to Billy, while looking at Griffin for a response.

"Griffin, what do you say?" Billy asked while playing in Griffin's hair.

"Oh, uhm yea sure?" Griffin said confused because he didn't pay attention to what Bruce said.
Once the three boys was half way down the stairs, Griffin all of a sudden jumped onto Billy's back almost making him fall. Billy trying to cover that he almost fell by laughing, "Griffin!" He said while giggling. "SHUT UP ROBIN AND I ARE TRYING TO SLEEP." Vance yelling from the third floor. "SORRY!" Billy replied trying to be quiet but loud enough so Vance could here.

Meanwhile in Finney's (pov) universe

"Holy cow, that's a lot of freaking ice cream 😍," Finney said while looking at the ice cream. In a few seconds Finney heard two footsteps sounding like Bruce's and Billy's.
"Finney what's taking so long?" Billy asking Finney before dropping his mouth
"Oh! Uhm.."
"FINN WHERE DID YOU FIND ALL THIS ICE CREAM!?" Griffin said wondering how in the world could someone even have this much ice cream.
"Woah.." Bruce said in confusion.
"Don't just sit there! Help me!!"
"Sorry!" Griffin said jumping off of Billy's back to help with the ice cream like the two other boys.

[Time skip]

"Bruce I need to call my sister, Am I allowed to go into the bathroom?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask!" Bruce said kindly (if that's a word)

"Thank you!"

(Idk who's pov it is but I think it's the traumatic fairies phone or something)

Sis ♥️

-Finney?

-FINNEY??

-HELLOO? ARE YOU OKAY...

I'm sorry! I decided to
stay the night at Bruce's-

-Please come home..
Terrance is here...

What. I'm on my way.-

(Outside of the fairies phone)

'I better get home..' Finney thought, running out of the bathroom, "Hey Fi- Where are you going?" Bruce said

[Time skip so Finney is half way to his house]

It was 4:47 AM in the morning, The only thing around was cars moving because some people work night shifts, or start work around five o'clock. A black van drove up beside me fast and snatched me inside. A man with a mask was driving and a person I couldn't tell if they were a man or woman (my kidnapping oc cuz why not)

(That took me a day 😞😭 but that's what my oc looks like, but with darker clothes and less revealing  name is Collin:) )

(That took me a day 😞😭 but that's what my oc looks like, but with darker clothes and less revealing name is Collin:) )

The person was holding a knife up to my neck so I didn't try to break free from the person's grasp. "Goodnight~" The person holding me, said before spraying spray paint, before I could even see where they were taking me, i fell unconscious.

POV: Collin, not the grabber yet..

To be honest.. I hate doing my job. The only reason I do it is for the money, I get paid 150 an hour. So I decided to go on a kidnapping mission with my colleague for some extra money.

{Messages}

Boss

-Name: Finney Blake,
Age:16-17
Height: ______.
Ransom: $250,000.00

"Is that the kid?" #@$_! Says,
"Yeah."
"Grab him."

____________________________________

To Be Continued.

What will happen next?
Who will be the person asking for ransom?
Why is Finney being kidnapped??

Ask any questions I'll try to answer without giving spoilers for the next chapter.

Opinions?

____________________________________

My OC:

-Name: Collin
-Age: 21
- Occupation(s): College student, Working for !¿‽#№₹
-Sex: Gender neutral
-Pronouns: Any
-sexuality: Asexual.

____________________________________

A/n
Love y'all 💖
Make sure to take a break from the screen, Get hydrated, eat a snack or dinner/lunch/breakfast, and get enough sleep ♥️♥️♥️