Chapter 4 |🛸| Tuesday.

A/N 
SHOUT OUT TO inthecloset1312!! GO AND FOLLOW THEM. Now. 

TW(s);
-Gayness(Most likely)
-adolescentes cachondos
-MISTAKES LIKE ME 

{POV; Finster}

I had woken up around 6 am LIKE. HOW THE FUCK DID I WAKE UP DIS EARLY!?
Anyways, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. WHEN I GOT I MESSAGE.

*DING BITCH*

Fuck Boy🖕🏼🫶🏼

Fuck Boy-FINNEY
(sent at 6:34 AM)

-WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, IT'S 6:34 AM THE FUCK? 🙂

(Sent at 6:34 AM)

Fuck boy-😶 OH, DAMN SORRY BUT ANYWAYS, YK VANCE RIGHT??
(Sent at 6:35 AM)

-Yeah, what abt him :/
(Sent at 6:35 AM)

Fuck Boy- HE'S THROWING A PARTY AT 10 PM. BE THERE AND BRING GWEN, HIJO DE PUTA
(Sent at 6:36 AM)

-DAMN, OKAY THEN THE FUCK abajo >:)
(Sent at 6:36 AM)

Fuck Boy-OH. I KNOW YOU AIN'T CALLED ME THAT.
(Sent at 6:37 AM)

-TOO BAD I JUST DID.
(Sent at 6:37 AM)

*Fuck Boy has gone offline*

{IN REAL LIFE}

'OOOoooOoo' The perfect outfit for the party, anyways I gotta find clothes for school. 
Once I was done with that, I went downstairs. And mom already had cooked breakfast, which was eggs.  THAT IS WHAT DAD FED US- THE ONLY THING. But I don't think mom knows.
Since I was on time for once in my life, I decided to sit down at the table and eat those eggs. Once I was done, I put my plate in the sink and washed it as Gwen came downstairs.
 Looking more tired than usual. "Are you okay??" I asked her.
"No, I'm staying home today, I feel sick." "Aww, that sucks! You can't go to the party then" "I DON'T CARE, BUT YOU ARE GONNA LET ME PICK YOUR OUTFIT DUMBASS" Gwen said in a RUDE way. "YOU TWO, STOP FIGHTING" Mom screamed at us from upstairs. "SORRY!" We both say at the same time. I just leave the front door and lock it. 'It's only 7:24, dang' I thought.
 "HEY FAG!" I heard behind me, knowing it was Matty and his ugly ass minions. So I decided to walk faster, but they caught up to me.
They stopped me from moving, The ginger fuck holding me back while Matty and his fat ass were punching me. Until Bill came up and they ran away as if he was the strongest kid in school, I don't really know though.

"Hey Finn, watcha doin'?"

"Oh, nothing but them bitch ass motherfuckers were beating me up"

"HOW. IT'S YOUR THIRD DAY GOING HERE AND THEY ARE ALREADY AT IT THE FUCK?"

"EXACTLY" 

"Oh, we are at the school already the fuck."

"JINX"

We both shared a laugh before we parted ways to our lockers. I went into the bathroom because my nose was starting to bleed from those bitches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS AND TRYING TO THINK HOW I WOULD DO THIS PART SO SORRY IF IT WAS BAD!

ANYWAYS..

OPINIONS???