Chapter 7 |☄️| The party.

POV: Gay or European?(Finney)

Robin tackles me to the floor, almost giving me a heart attack.
"ROBIN! You almost gave me a heart attack .." I said screaming softly? "Sorry! Anyways, we need to find billy bob and vancy wancy," he said as helping me up, basically dragging me across the house. "I can walk YOU KNOW?" "Oh I know, you get lost easily."

After Robin dragged me into a room with Vance, Bill, and some others. "HEY VANCY WANCY AND BILLY BOB!" Robin yelled across the room, "DON'T CALL ME THAT." Both Vance and Bill yelled at the same time. "Robin please let me go, I think I'm gonna throw up FROM YOU DRAGGING ME ALL THROUGH THIS DAMN HOUSE" I said before Robin could say something. "Sorry!" He dropped my hand making me fall onto the couch in the room. "Finney", Billy said to me. "Yea??" I said while my voice was muffled by the couch. "I found your old Instagram account", "OH NO" I said as I jumped up looking at Billy. "Oh yes."

POV: 3 Person or smth like that.

Finney ran over to Billy and snatched his phone (as if the grabber snatched him😩) and blocked his old account so Billy couldn't see the stories. "FINNEY COME BACK HERE YOU RAT," Billy said starting to chase Finney around Bruce's house.
"OH SHIT I GOTTA RECORD THIS" Griffin said pulling his phone out.

*Time skip so Finney isn't being chased like he's escaping the pedo gobbler*

Finney is sitting on the floor playing a board game with griffin and Bruce, while on the other hand Vance,Robin, and Billy Bob are playing poker and betting 50 dollars. "AY YOU LANDED ON MY PROPERTY, PAY UP MOTHER FUCKER" Griffin said yelling, "NO IM NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" Bruce said yelling back at Griffin. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN LOUD PLEASE SHUT UP." Vance screamed.

*Time skip again wishing we had these irl*

"Well should we help you clean up??" Finney asked Bruce, "Well if you guys don't mind!!" Everyone agreed that they were gonna do at least 2-3 things

Finney - Mopping ,  Dishes ,  Dusting.
Robin - Cleaning Puke ,  Windows.
Vance - Sweeping ,  The Smell.
Bruce - Dishes ,  Vacuum ,  Laundry .
Griffin - Mirrors ,  Sweeping.
Billy - The Smell ,  Beds.

Since Finney and Bruce had the most chores they started first on the dishes, then Billy and Vance decided to work together about the smell, and Robin and Griffin worked independently.

After all of the work, it was 1:32 Am. Finney looked at Billy's socks and they were soaked, as if he has walked onto the wet floor after I mopped. "Billy, did you walk onto the wet floor after I mopped." "Uhm.. no?.." Billy replied to Finney sounding scared "You have 1.2 Milliseconds to run." "OH SHI-" Billy then gets hit in the head with a broom.

"Finney I think you knocked him out," Griffin said. "Oops, yea I did,"

TO BE CONTINUED.