Not a "Superstar"

"How did you just do that?" Drake asked. "You were like a living Spiderman."

"Eh, just something fun." I replied as Chica looked lost with words. I pushed a button on my rod, causing it to collapse back on itself, before I put it on my belt. Smiling as I looked at him. "Where to?"

"This way. If you hate the elevator, I have every reason to believe you would hate the lift as well."

"What is a lift?" I asked, looking at him.

"Basically a floor that moves up and down, the only difference is it isn't a box like an elevator is." Drake replied. Smiling at me as we walked towards a door with two heavy doors. Drake pulled one open, as I walked in with Chica, looking around to see a giant room filled with a large glass cylinder, though the glass looked like it was reinforced. I saw a brown bear inside with a top hat looking at us, looking at me in curiosity, but I ignored 'em when I looked around the rest of the room. Tons of tools in the room, along with noticing some other bots that looked like they were in weird cages. Names on top of each bot as I looked around.

"You look like you're in heaven." Drake whistled, getting my attention to see both Chica and the brown bear, I assumed to be Freddy also looking at me.

"I could easily work here for a few hours. Maybe not all day, I do have other interests and hobbies, but this would definitely be a hangout." I replied with a smile. "So what's wrong with brown bear over there?" Seeing him seated on a table that was not all flat, it was sloped so he could look upwards, but it did raise him up to work a little easier.

"That's the test. I want to see how well you can look at him and see if you can repair what is needed." Drake smiled.

"I don't know anything about robots, nor all this equipment. I had to come up with my own tools and tricks." I replied, looking at him.

"I think you'll get the hang of it. There are a few tools in the chamber that should help ya, but I think you will figure it out shortly enough." Drake remarked.

"Oh, it feels nice that you have just so much faith in me." I smirked as I looked at Drake. I looked at the open chamber and sighed. "Are you two coming in to watch or are you gonna watch out here?"

"We will be out here. We don't like to have a lot of people crowding the chamber." Drake replied. "Not unless it is necessary."

I nodded as I walked in, finding a glass door sliding down in place behind me, slightly startling me, but I rolled my eyes. "Advanced tech." I mumbled as I walked over to the brown bear. "Hi, I'm Liyra, and you are?"

"I'm Freddy, I guess you are new." The bear replied, as he watched me approach him.

"Yeah, I just got hired a few hours ago. Didn't even know I was gonna be tested so straight away." I smiled to ease the awkwardness, but I still felt a lil weird as I saw a monitor next to the table. "Can you tell me what problems you are having? It will give me a basic idea of what I might be looking at."

"Uh...I was struggling to open my stomach hatch today. I was giving out some cake and party hats, but it got stuck midway when I was closing it back up."

"Sounds like something simple." I replied. I clicked the monitor and saw something come out of the ceiling. It seemed to scan the bear without a laser, probably because of the eyes. I looked at the monitor and saw it showed there were a few errors in the stomach hatch along with one of Freddy's feet. "Hmm, it seems I will have to look at your feet as well. Did you step on something recently?" I asked as I pushed something else and saw some tools come down from above, along with drawers filled with gears, hinges, bolts, screws, whatever I needed for a simple fix.