A Concerned Bear

I felt the Fazwatch vibrate, looking down to see a typed out message.

"I am not going anywhere until I know that you are okay." The message saying it was from Freddy, not that it needed to be labeled for me to know.

Looking at the camera, I saw there was some sort of emotion in his eyes, as he looked up at the camera, but I failed to know what it was and why he was feeling it. I stood back up, but decided to walk over to the door, laying my hand on it, I sighed. Crouching, I sat down against it, feeling the pressure on the other side change, looking up to see Freddy shifting like he didn't expect what just happened. He probably could feel my back against the door, even though the door was thick and made of metal. Though he slowly leaned his back right back against it, warmth radiating through the door and against my back.

"I am sorry, Freddy, but I am not gonna be able to open this door. Not yet. Though is it alright if I ask you a few questions since you are not going anywhere?" Looking at the screen showing Freddy.

"Liyra, you are more than welcome to ask me some questions, even if I would prefer it being face to face. What is your first question?"

"I tend to struggle understanding emotions. If it isn't too awkward, can you tell me what emotion it is that I am able to see you having on the screen?"

Freddy looked up at the question, his ears twitched in response, before they moved back into the position they were before. "I'm worried. Concerned about you. That is why I am sitting out here waiting to make sure that you are alright."

"What does that mean? To be worried and concerned?" Looking at the camera to see his ears twitch again.

"It means that my thoughts are focused on you. If you had cut yourself with a blade or a knife, I would do all I could to get you some help and treat the injury. That means I would be worried about you staying alive and getting your injury tended to." Freddy explained. "May I ask you a question, Liyra?"

I hesitated as I looked at Freddy, not knowing what kind of question he was going to ask, but I hoped it wouldn't be a sore topic. I stood up and turned to look at the door, seeing that Freddy was sitting there waiting. I slowly unlocked the door. "Look out." I mumbled, as I started to open the door, seeing in the camera that Freddy wasn't getting up, but was shifting to look at the door. I opened the door, to find strong arms grabbing hold of me and bringing me into a chest once again. I felt my body stiffen up as he held me firmly against him.

"Why do you hug me? I'm not a superstar, I haven't done anything to deserve this." I mumbled, not fighting against him.

"Have you been abused, Liyra?" Freddy asked, his hand grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up at him.

"Why would it matter?" I asked, trying to look away, but his hand prevented me as well as him turning my head so no matter what my eyes looked at him.

"It always matters, Liyra. Whether you believe it or not, it matters. Your safety, your health, it should be your priority." Freddy replied. "I think there were problems you faced that you are not fond of telling. Maybe even problems you are still facing."

"Please let go of me. I'm not used to this touching." I mumbled, feeling the urge to run, but didn't want him to truly know what I was up to. I couldn't stay in the security room, I probably wouldn't even be able to shut the room, before he intervened.

"Freddy? Where are you?" A voice yelled. I looked around to see the gator bot walking around the corner, before he glared right at me just as Freddy was letting go of me. I took off in a run, Freddy being a second too slow to grab hold of me. Though that didn't stop him from taking off running after me, and let's just say for a robot he was faster than expected. I didn't care though, I didn't have far to run. In the corner of my eye I saw the gator running after me as well. Though when I looked to the side, I saw from a distance Chica also running towards us.