Pain

Turning on the mic, I looked at all of the people on the screen. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, thanks for participating in tonight's show. Freddy and the gang are ready to call it a night. We hope you have had a wonderful time. Please enjoy the rest of the night and have a safe trip home. We hope to see you again, here at the Mega Pizzaplex." Smiling as I shut the mic off I saw the floor was lowering the four bots back down, giving me a smile in the hope that I wouldn't have to deal with them for the rest of the night. As I had already repaired Freddy earlier. I was looking forward to a night by myself. Especially when it came to dealing with my 'changes.' Something the public did not know about Swift Wind, I was no longer human. That is a story to tell later on.

I decided to head quickly out of the security office, down to the first floor to make sure everyone was leaving as they should. Deciding to head down the wonderful stairs I had discovered not too far from the elevator. I treaded down the stairs to find a lot of people were already lining up for the elevator or they were taking the stairs themselves to get to the ground level and leave. Standing there on the stairs, I made sure everyone was going down instead of up, which thankfully none of them were.

It must have taken about 20 minutes before the crowd of people had finally started to slow down. Leaving the last few people walking down the stairs, some nodded at me in respect when they saw me.

Smiling, I walked onto the first floor, to find a robot shoving a piece of paper into my face. "What the heck!" I mumbled, as I took the paper to see that it was a map. A bloody map. Why did Drake not tell me they handed maps out somewhere, before I had covered a majority of the place by the whim. I thanked the bot, before walking into the entrance to see the place was already empty. I saw that the tables were already being cleaned up by some machines while the four factions I could see were already closed. I headed toward the stage to make sure that there was not anyone lingering in there, and to my relief there wasn't anybody.

Smiling in relief, I looked at the time to see it was 10:40 pm. I headed back to the stairs, humming a song of my own as I went down to the ground floor. Finding myself standing in the Atrium, I saw that the place down here was already cleared out, but that didn't mean I would walk around to make sure that there wasn't anyone hiding. I followed the map to a daycare which seemed to have the designs of moons and suns. I was already able to tell that the daycare had been closed, but what startled me was to see a clown with a sun on his face, waving at me through the doors.

I waved back, nodding as I continued past the daycare toward the party rooms, seeing them already dark and clean. Following it I found the Monty Golf that was mentioned in the animatronics song. Thankfully for an easy night, I headed back the way I had come, startled again when I heard a door open and found the sunshine animatronic running right towards me. Did I mention that clowns bother me? I froze as he jumped and landed right in front of me, acting like a little kid, but at the same time the size of an adult.

"Hello new friend. Who are you?"

"I am the new night security. I was just doing my rounds. Who are you?" I asked.

"No, I know you're the night security, I was wanting to know your name." The bot laughed as they looked at me.

"Oh, my name...my name is Liyra."

"I'm Sunrise, or you can simply call me Sun, Sunny, whatever ya want."

"It's nice to meet you Sun. I am guessing you tend to the daycare?"

"Yes, I love the little kids. I just want to warn you, do not come out when the lights shut off." Sun replied.

"Why? I didn't even know the lights shut off. Though now that you mention it, I am actually interested."