Question(not a chapter)

Hey, sorry I haven't been very consistent with updates. I'm trying to write more but there are a few options I'm thinking of for how to continue this and I can't decide so I thought I'd ask. These are some ideas I have, I can write a combination of many/all of them, let me know which you're interested in.

1- they're told Maya needs another surgery and she has to go through more rehab.

2- She realizes she can't push herself/her body so hard all because it just makes things worse.

3- Maya needing to have caregivers(carina away/hurt/can't do all her physical care for some reason) and being mistreated/injured by one of them. Having to navigate that and both of the having to learn to trust other people with Maya's care again.

4- fighting the fire department to cover the therapy/equipment Maya needs after being injured on the job.

I will be writing about them having kids, probably soon but I think I want to write some of these ideas first. But any name suggestions for kids when I get there?

Also, I've had a few comments asking when Maya will get better/fully recover and I wanted to clarify that that will not happen in this fic. Maya is disabled, this is about their life with Maya being quadriplegic.

Thank you for reading and commenting and all your suggestions!