*1*

I took a deep breath and looked at my phone again. This was the address. I confirmed as looked at the message, then looking back at Maps. My phone jingled another notification from BigDAB app [1]. It made me jump; my nerves were already on edge while nervousness ate holes in my stomach.

bigPLunger: when you get here

bigPLunger: room 3011. the door will be left cracked open.

Un408sated: k.

I wanted to say more, but I figured that was not what we were meeting for. Depression and self-loathing crept into my mind. Oddly enough, my inner voice was silent. I was sure it was allowing my bubbling guts to try to make me chicken out. More oddly, I was braver when someone else was involved. It gave me a sick satisfaction to be needed by someone even if they were going to toss me away. We were both going to get something that we wanted. So, it was a win-win.

Slowly, I made my way inside the building. The hotel front was older in design, but the inside was kept in good shape. Fresh flowers sat on the check-in desk with a small attendant behind it. Keeping my head down, I moved quickly past the front to the elevator.

As the elevator's doors closed, I looked at the warped reflection. That little voice whispered just above the hum of the metal box moving upward. Go. Go home. It is not too late to turn back.

I shook my head. As much as my guts were in turmoil, excitement pulsed through my veins. Sweat already dampened my undershirt. I was just nervous this man would refuse me based on my body type. But again, I thought logically, we were just bumping uglies. Nothing serious.. My heart panged as sadness bloomed. I knew I shouldn't have feeling for someone who wanted nothing more than to 'fuck me until I couldn't walk,' but I did. I was hopeful that something would start out of this..

The elevator dinged, signaling me to depart. I took one deep breath and released it shakily, wiping my sweaty palms on my sweater. The walk to 3011 seemed to drag in slow motion where every sense was intensified - I could feel how deep I was sinking into the carpet of each step. My stomach rolled with such nausea. I popped a peppermint in my mouth, stuffing the wrapper back in my pocket and hoping the nausea would fade quickly.

Standing in front of the door, it was like he said. The security latch was folded blocking the door from closing completely. No light illuminated the crack, but I could smell him. His scent was very strong, like he was standing just on the other side. I paced back and forth, that little voice still trying to convince me to leave, but I couldn't. If I could smell him, he could also smell me.

I crushed the peppermint in my mouth, putting up a brave front. This is what I was looking for when I signed up for the hookup app - to hook up. No chickening out now.

'Lock the door, little omega.'

The command came from behind me in the darkness of the room. It made me jump, but I quickly complied to complete the task. When I pushed the latch over the hook, I could hear rustling of fabric.

His scent was closer now, nearly drowning me. His pheromones were all over the place. 'Are you near your rut?'

He didn't answer me. He didn't have to. They were so thick that I could taste them. I hated how they made me feel. So out of control and betrayed my own body. My own pheromones mingled in the air with his along with the peppermint of my breath from panting.

'I took an inhibitor. Don't worry.'

I still faced the door and had only backed up a few paces. That voice rumbled just behind me now, making me jump initially then mewl when his arms wrapped around me. His face nuzzled into my neck. I shivered and let my body melt into his. The tight grip of nervousness lessened but didn't fully go away. He could shove me away at any time.