*11*

Thousands of reasons flooded my mind as to why I should deny him. Why I should turn him away and force him back to go to school. None of them actually made it past the signaling synapsis of my brain to tell my voice box to shoot the vibrations out of my mouth. Out of all my life trying to be careful, I made another stupid decision.

Panting heavily as his hand moved down the softness of my tummy playing with the band of my jeans, I answered, '44th and Garnett. Right across from Krush Compound Pharm.'

'Good boy,' he murmured in my ear, running his tongue along the shell. It sent electric pulses all the way down to my toes and back up to my dick and ass. His hand moved away from my waistband to settle on the bulge between my thighs. I shifted more in my seat uncomfortable from the wetness seeping down.

His hand didn't leave my crotch or stop teasing me through my jeans until we reached the parking lot. He got out and paid the attendant in the small booth, for how long I don't know, but when I saw his tall frame moving back toward me, my stomach dropped.

What the hell was I doing? Guilt ate me up inside as he leaned down to open my door and take my hand. It continued to tear up my stomach as we crossed the street and entered my building. It squeezed my guts more after the crossed the threshold into my apartment, and he shut the door.

'We cannot meet anymore after this,' I panted, trying to broadcast what little voice was telling me to say. 'Do you hear me?'

His cheeky grin lit up his entire face making him look even more attractive. He tilted his head to the side after he pulled off his shirt. 'Yes, little omega. I heard you.'

Lucian sank to his knees before me, inhaling deeply the scent of me there. The doctor told me that pregnant omegas pheromones were made specifically for the father of the child, not that I couldn't have another lover. It was best for fetal development for the child to be exposed to the father's pheromones specifically, and that biologically the father would be more attracted to his pregnant partner.

He began to lick at the band of my jeans and undid them at the same time. Small nibbles and kisses were placed along the soft plushness of my stomach, his tongue darting inside and around my belly button which made me giggle. Soon my jeans and underwear were a pile around my ankles.

My hands were in his soft hair as he nuzzled my underbelly, his rough facial hair scratching at my skin. Moans rolled out of my mouth as he inhaled my hard dick, sucking down the shaft as he did the first night, only applying pressure as he came back up to the tip. My hip moved on their own, trying to go deeper and deeper down his throat. He chuckled around my eagerness.

'You are so ready, little omega. Look at how wet you are..'

He slid his hand from midthigh up to between my butt cheeks, testing his slick entry. I moaned more and sucked in his fingers. With a smirk, he stood before me, pulling me close to him. His erection poked under my shirt, rubbing against my tummy. 'Are you sure you don't want more of this?'

He didn't give me time to form a verbal reply. Only covered my lips with his and grabbed handfuls of my butt, kneading it in those large hands. He made me squeal when he picked me up.

'What are you doing?' I panicked. 'But me down you big oaf!'

He only chuckled, then bit my chest through my shirt. More carefully than he yanked me up from the floor he deposited me on the bed. Instinctively, I moved back and covered myself with the blanket from the unmade bed.

'You don't get to hide from me, little omega,' he growled lowly. 'You've done that enough already.'

That sounded so sexy in his deep voice. He moved over me, pulling the blanket aside and taking my lips again. His tongue captured mine, pinned it down, and stroked it. I guessed Evie was right about him being a.. skillful lover. The thought of him freshly having his tongue down someone else's throat did turn my stomach sour. Detaching myself from him and pushing him away, I said as coldly as I could manage, 'Just fuck me like you wanted..' and leave.