*17*

For three days that monstrous dick hardly left my body. I don't know where he had the energy, but I was dead. Completely soulless. Somewhere along the line I lost my conscience, too. This shit was hella wrong, and I had already decided to keep my distance, but that dick.. that body..

He was sleeping now. Thank the deities. He looked similar to the first night, except there were bags growing under his eyes, and his facial hair was longer. It made him look older with scruff. He did look good with it. Softly as I could muster, I pushed the hair back from his forehead and watched it fall back into place. He shifted slightly, wrapping his arm around me.

'You should go.' My voice sounded hoarse. I cleared my throat and repeated myself.

He answered me in a groan, shifting closer to me. I would have thought the action cute until his erection hit my thigh. I moved away from him as fast as I could. His green eyes opened and set on me with something I couldn't quite read.

'No,' I ordered after I got out of the bed and limped across the room. 'Your rut is over. You need to go home.'

His eyes darkened again, not quite to what they were when I first saw him that night. 'Why? I am quite comfortable here.. with you.'

'Goddamnit, Lucian,' I sighed, frustrated. 'You can't stay here, any longer. Aren't your parents looking for you?!'

'No. I told them..'

My eyes widened the size of saucers as all the color drained from my face. My legs were weak already, nearly gave out as I leaned against a bookcase beside the open window. He snickered, then chuckled.

'Oh, your face, little omega,' he laughed as crawled across the bed toward me. He wrapped his arms around me once he was completely in front of me. Seriousness etched in his voice when he found me to be shaking and my pheromones started to expel extreme fear. 'I'm sorry, Quinton. It was a bad joke. Shhh.. Don't cry.'

I couldn't help it. I shouldn't have, but that scared the hell out of me. The memory of his father's evil villain presence coupled with wild scenarios of them taking Mooncake away from me shocked my system.

'They knew when my rut was,' he explained stroking my back in small circles. I don't know when, but we ended up back on the bed, me sitting in his lap. 'And knew sometimes I would pass the time with someone.'

That last part was muttered into my shoulder. I shifted, uncomfortable, trying to get up again, but he held me in place. 'I'm heavy and need to pee. Let me go.'

He squeezed rather than let me go but eventually did. Quickly, I scurried to the bathroom, locking the door. "Sometimes I would pass the time with someone." Why did that bother me? We weren't together.. I mean if anything we are sex buddies.. but I don't even want that. We can't keep getting tangled up.

'I wish I wasn't just a weak omega,' I muttered to my reflection and instantly became pissed off. After drying my hands on the towel, I yanked at the door knob forgetting that it was locked, then tried again.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!'

His eyes widened slightly then he settled back on his elbows, leaning back as he lazily looked at me from head to toe. 'Don't you think they complement the paleness of your skin?'

I looked up at the ceiling, with my hands on my hips. Mooncake took the time to stretch out as well. The small fluttering ebbed my mood a little bit. It was like they were trying to soothe parental fighting. 'I AM going to cut your dick off.'

Lucian chuckled, confidently flexing the half hard appendage. 'You won't get to feel it reach deep inside anymore.'

My face fell into a deeper scowl. 'It was easy enough to find yours. I can find another.. just as easily.'