Record #04 - The Trio And The Snake

It's been months since you left your island and you've been sailing with Shanks' crew. You managed to warm up to the rest of the crew despite being wary of them but not as bad as when you first met them.

"Boss!! There's an island up ahead!!"

Everyone walked over to the railing and saw an island not far from there.

You watched with anticipation and excitement of a new adventure although it couldn't be much compared to back then.

"Are you excited, (First Name)?" Benn asked who was watching the sight next to you.

"I am. Although I don't have any expectations for it, it was nice to be out of my island once in a while" you smiled.

He smiled as well and hummed in response.

"What was the island called again?" You asked.

"It was called Dawn Island where the Goa Kingdom lives" he replied.

You nodded. You ran out of fabric so you need to restock some supplies for it.

When you reached the island harbor, a small boy shouted at you, asking what you were there for. You let Shanks do all the talking while you sneakily left the ship and slither far away to god knows where.

You ended up in the forest so you looked around where you were. You realized that you are lost so you slither around to find at least a shack or maybe the Goa Kingdom since you only saw a village when you got to the island.

It didn't take long for you to realize that you have been watched. You used observation haki and found that it was only two people, two brats specifically.

You sighed as you released your grip on your bow and continued walking. It wasn't worth being wary of them. They're just kids even though they're boys.

After walking for roughly 5 minutes, you found the entrance of someplace. You took a peek inside and it looked like it was some sort of dump.

When you walked inside, the residents all turned to you, and their expressions changed. You already know what they're feeling right now since it was the same every time you visit somewhere new.

But no matter how many years it has been, you're still not used to the stares and whispers of other people because of your appearance.

Being immortal. . .really stinks.

The snakes all hissed in hostility at them as you passed by and the residents flinched and quickly turned away. While you are thankful for that, you still felt your self-esteem dropped.

You finally found the entrance to the Goa Kingdom but were stopped by the guards that are guarding it.

They looked at your appearance and didn't hide their disgust, wariness, and arrogance.

You wished that you could just take off your heavy-tinted glasses and turn them into stone but you don't want to trouble Shanks and the villagers of this island so you could seethe at them with a glare.

"Why can't I enter?" you asked, trying not to voice out your anger.

One of the guards sneered. "A peasant like you isn't worth entering the Goa Kingdom and your look. . ."

He eyed you up and down. "You will only bother the citizens if we let you in"

Your fists clenched and were on the verge to take off your glasses. Wasting your precious arrows isn't worth it.

"Can't you just let me in for once? I just need to buy some fabric to make clothes" you gritted your teeth.

"No can do, peasant. Don't you even try and just stay in the Grey Terminal like all the other peasants"