fifteen.

Something just happened

All I remember was heading to the girl's wash room before going for dinner in the Great Hall. Then, I heard a voice. The voice.

"Come here," It lulled to me. "Come to me."

I remember looking at myself in front of the sink and my reflection in the mirror. Then, suddenly, it felt like I was on the other side of that mirror. And when I turned around, I was no longer in the girl's bathroom, but rather the Hogwarts' library.

There was a girl standing beside me. A pretty, no—beautiful girl.

She was dressed in the usual Slytherin uniform. Her strawberry blonde hair fell in waves down her back and to her waist. Her skin as white as snow and freckles decorating her face. A small nose that up-turned at the tip, and full cheeks and lips. Her bright blue eyes were looking ahead with fascination.

This beautiful girl began tip-toeing forward to the edge of the shelf. She was as quiet as a mouse in the dark room. Careful not to make any sound as she peeked around the shelf.

Curious, I thought.

I walked over just as quietly with her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her beauty, the way she had a hint of a smile on her face.

What was she so entranced by?

I followed her gaze toward the table only a few feet away, and there sitting at a desk with piles of books beside him, was that handsome boy from the hall.

He was staring down at the book with intense focus. His jaw clenched tight, and a thumb grazing his bottom lip mindlessly.

The girl smiled upon seeing him. Her cheek leaning on the wood as she watched at him. She looked so...in love.

Wordlessly, the girl skipped over with the same quietness as before to creep up behind him. Then, she lurched forward to place her hands over his eyes, giggling.

The boy sat straighter, immediately raising his hands to lower hers and turn in his seat to her. "Mal," He said it with such knowing, not even startled by her presence. But his eyes did light up in a certain way that made even me blush. "Did you really think you could sneak up on me?"

Mal? I wondered. Is that short for Malevolent? The name he called me earlier.

She dropped her shoulders in defeat. Her face forming a scowl.

He quirked a smile in return. "No one else would dare try to sneak up on me. Besides, I would know your presence like the sun knows to meet the horizon, Mal," He spoke those words so seriously.