Chapter Eight

Riff's POV

I sat at the bar of a bar about half a block away from the Docs. Tiger, Ice, and Action are surrounding me. Y/n said she was gonna come, but she was late. The men, Abe and Rory, sat in fount of us. Abe checked his watch. "Look your last member, if he ever shows up, will just have to wait. We got a business we need to run," he said and pulled out a case. Then he pulled out the beauty. My one chance to defeat the PRs. A Smith and Wenson. I stare and feel the tooth pic in my mouth start to fall. "Have you ever fired a gun before?" Abe asked. When Tony and I were kids, a man came up to us and showed us a new gun he had just bought. And he may or may not have let me fire it. "Sure, course I have," I say playing cool. "What kind?" He asked. My breath got caught in my throat. That was ages ago! I don't remember! "Colt revolver," I say, trying to keep my cool. "What did it shoot?" He asked and I panicked. Bullet number, any. "32's."

"Colt shoots 22's." Well, I've been caught. Well, let's get this back on track. "We got money," I say and place a small pile of cash on the bat top. "I don't sell a heater to unscrambled boys." I sigh and turn to face the booth of them all the way. "These's guys. The ones were rumbling with, they're bringing the heat. Cause they think, we're bringing heat." Action buts in "So we need to bring heat. They know that we ain't defenseless. And vice versa." Abe sighs and leans back "Well, I'm sorry boys." And just when hope was gone for us, in walks Y/n. Abe and Rory were still focusing on me, so Roy just called out "Sorry, we are closed at the moment." "Well, it's a good thing I'm not here to drink." When the 2 men look at her, I take a moment to as well. And let me just tell you, she not only made my eyes widen but my toothpick fell a little. Her shirt was tied at the front exposing her stomach and she had changed into a short shirk. The one that kinda hugs her. Her hair was all pulled back into a curly ponytail to expose her face. Bright red lipstick was painted on her mouth. Her eyes were bright and fiery.

"Who are you?" Roy asked, clearly enjoying the view. "Rory," she turned to the other one "and Abe. You have 2 options. One hand over the gun or two take us on." The two men chuckle dryly. Um, this is new. I mean, this yesterday she was crying because people were getting a little harsh at the dance. And now she is threatening two middle-aged men with a gun that we might kill somebody with. This is quite strange. But quite hot. "What can you do-" Rory was about to ask, but Y/n grabbed the back of his head, and smashed it into the bar top. Ace was stunned as Rory roared in pain. Ace and Y/n made eye contact and then they both looked at the gun. And once again, Y/n's reflexes were too quick for them. She grabbed the gun and pointed it at his head. "You all make quite a lot of trouble for a gun," Rory said, placing a handkerchief at his now bleeding head. "Go ahead and shoot, you don't have the willpower, girl," Abe spa. I saw Y/n's grip loosen. "It's loaded. Do it."

Y/n's grip got tighter. "Do you know who we are?" She asked nodding towards me. I smirk and stand behind her. "I know his father," Abe said, flicking his eyes at me. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. "No, I don't prin-" she wasn't having it. She pressed the gun farther into his scull "I am a Wyzek. And I will tell you this, I live up to my name. So do not push me." Abe looked at me the back at her, his eyes are not scared but he does have a little fear in his eyes. "Ok, boys. You got a deal. How much?" He asked me. Y/n takes the gun away from his head and walks behind me, leaning over my shoulder and placing the gun in fount of us."There's 15 in that pile. We can't do more," I say. Ace nods and places the money in his jacket pocket. Then he smirks "You remind me of your dad. And you," he points to Y/n, whose jaw was busty chewing away at the bubble gun in her mouth "remind me of your mother." She stares blankly at him. I nod at the boys and we walk out. I wrap my arms around Y/n as we walk out, but as soon as the door closes, I bring her in front of me. "Ok, what the was that?" I ask her.

"Those guys are terrified of my Dad. I know you would need help," she said, trying to walk away."Yeah, but you just broke his nose. What has gotten into you? You snap at Tony this morning, you dress like this to help us buy a gun to defeat the people that scare you, and to top it all off, you break a man's face on a bar top. That isn't you!" I yell and the others look at us and immediately walk off. "I just saved your asses! Look you wanna win this fight, you're gonna need all the help you can get. The real reason I am here is to tell you that I overheard the PR girls. The guys are bringing everything. Knives, chairs, and even garden tools. So a thank you would be appreciated. This gun is our best hope." "Who has a gun?" A voice asks behind us. Tony stood there. "Go home," I mutter to Y/n. "Riff, I was just-" "NO! I said go home," I shout at her. I expected her eyes to fill with tears but they don't. All she does is look at Tony than me. "Fine, if you die tonight, just know I tried to warn you." And with that, she stomped her way home.