~9~

It's been a week now from their date and a lot happened in the past 6 days. Their love is blooming by passing days but that's not the only thing happening. With blooming love, the obsession of Abhiraj for his queen and Rathore family's fear of Abhiraj is also taking place.

Rathore Mansion•
~Night~
Everyone was sitting at living room discussing on the random topic. But all were still shaken to the core after what happened two days before in the Rathore Mansion. Sanaya who returned from London just a week before became traumatized after seeing the event took place, and knowing that was not even the trailer, make it worse.

~Flashback~
Two days ago..

Rathores were peacefully having dinner while Nidhi was serving them , as she is not allowed to eat with them due to her punishment. But the calmness didn't last longer when Nidhi's husband pleaded Abhiraj for his wife.

"Hukum, please spare her from this punishment. She won't repeat it in future."

"How does it concerns you Mr.Anuj." , Abhiraj stopped eating and asked.

"She is my wife. I love her. That's how it concerns me HUKUM." , Anuj's tone was harsh and impatient which doesn't please Abhiraj.

Everyone at table gasped at his audacity to speak like this. Aarti was thinking that 'Falling in love with wrong person will only brings downfall.' and shook her head at his son foolishness.

Whereas Abhiraj eyes darkened at his tone but he mantain his temper and said darkly which sent down a shiver to everyone spine,

"Keep your tone down if you don't want your tongue to be tied forever. And about your concern She brings this on her, herself. "

Anuj was a cool and carefree person and he knew his wife deserve this but when his eyes went to his wife, a sympathetic look crossed his eyes and again with some broken confidence he stated,"You are monster. And i don't  think Ishika will live with you forever. And if she would , then she is the foolish person ever."

In his own foolishness he was late to realise that he has dig his own grave and the next second, Abhiraj hands were on Anuj neck grasping him tightly, completely cutting out his air supply.
His eyes were blazing fire and his beast was ready to kill him who dare to insult his queen.

Everyone present in the room including guards were shit scared and shocked. Rathores had seen his anger but the scene they were witnessing is lethal. But little did they know the anger he shown was not even the 1% of his real beast especially when it comes to his woman.

"You dared to insult my woman, the woman who is going to be the queen of this Empire. I should cut this shitty tongue of yours for speaking such nuisance." , He uttered in his dark menacing voice and everyone shuddered.

He lifted Anuj by his throat and throw him harshly on the floor. Noone went near him to help because they knew this was the payback of their past deeds. Abhiraj then bend down to his level and grasp his cheeks tightly between his one hand and whispered cruelly,

"You didn't know , how lucky you are that Rathores blood is flowing in your veins."

Anuj need not to be tell that how lucky he was. He is still breathing is like a miracle to him, but his happiness didn't last longer when Abhiraj added giving him a creepy smile,

"But Rathore or not, noone dares to insult my queen and get away easily." , With this statement he picked a knife and stabbed his hands ruthlessly, a scream erupted from his mouth defeating the dark silence prevailed in the room and all the Rathores could do is to turn their face.