~11~

..RATHORE EMPIRE..
The Empire whose branches are spread all across the world making it the world's largest Empire existing, all because of Abhiraj Singh Rathore and his workforce. The headquarters is divided into 8 separate buildings known as blocks and the main block, Block A consists of 80 floors. The regular staff has access to only first 45 floor, remaining 35 floors for Elites and the top most to himself.

There are many things which distinguish Rathore Empire with another corporates but the most important is it's staffs. You can find the most productive and friendly staff here without any bitchy attitude.

 You can find the most productive and friendly staff here without any bitchy attitude

..Rathore Empire..

His office view

..His office view..

_____________

Ishika was now standing inside his personal elevator barely controlling her excitement and curiosity along with a bit of nervousness. This is not the first time she is seeing the building considering she has completed her articleship under Rathore Empire from Block D but she hasn't been into any other blocks as it was strictly restricted. But now she was going to visit the floors which were clearly prohibited was surely thrilling for her.

Abhiraj was busy ogling Ishika who was observing the surroundings from the lift which was designed in such a way that the person inside the lift can easily look outside but not the other way around.

They stepped inside the 79th floor where only his office was present along with some other needed rooms. She was hypnotized by the beauty of his floor. And once they entered in his office, Abhiraj's lips twitched upwards hearing the laughter of his friends.

Their laughter came to an end when they saw them entering inside the office. Ishika's eyes met with Shivaay's eyes before they widened in shock and she whispered "Big bro".

And in a blink of eye, Ishika launched herself on Shivaay, tackling him into a tight hug. Shivaay balanced himself but didn't broke the hug and softly whispered "Isha.."