~17~

The day had passed quite fastly, and it's past midnight now. Ishika was sleeping soundly in her room, when her phone ringed. After a few minutes of ringing, she finally accepted the call mumbling ' puri duniya meri neend ki dushman h. '

"Who are you man and don't you have manners. Calling a girl at this time when she is trying to catch her beauty sleep. I am going to sue you."

Hearing Ishika's sleepy plus angry , the person on the line chuckled and said, "You sure about that jaan."

Ishika's eyes were now wide opened and her cheeks were getting red thinking ' Oh God Why it's always me??'

Her thoughts halted when she heard Abhiraj saying, "Come outside now."

"Wait. What? I can't do that Abhi. What if my parents found out. Moreover my cousins are sleeping in the room beside."

Ishika tried to make him understand but Abhiraj being himself replied, "No excuses darling . Come down in 5 minutes unless you want me to come over to you and yeah grab a jacket with you it's a little cold outside."

Before Ishika can asked or say anything Abhiraj hung up the call leaving no option for her other than to go down.

Meanwhile Abhiraj was waiting for her outside leaning on his customised Black Yamaha R1 going through his phone. His attention snapped towards his queen when he heard the voice of the main door opening.

He slides his phone back in his jeans and completely focuses on the Ishika who was walking towards him

He slides his phone back in his jeans and completely focuses on the Ishika who was walking towards him. After finally crossing the fence of the house, Ishika got a look of Abhiraj and without wasting any time she ran towards him taking him into a bear hug.

"I missed you Jaan.", Abhiraj murmer with his face buried inside her neck.

"I missed you too but you also disturbed my beauty sleep.", Ishika lifted her head and pouted at him.

Abhiraj pecked her pout and whispered in her ear smoothly ,
"You can fulfill your beauty sleep when ever you want but a long drive with your boyfriend. I don't think that can wait."

She might get whiplash with the speed she jerked her face towards him in astonishment, "You.. really remembered that."

In all the preparations of wedding, her bucket list completely slipped out of her mind. She once told Abhiraj about her long bucket list which she wanted to fulfill with her future partner and she was really shocked that he remembered that.

Ishika came out of her shock and tightly hugged Abhiraj muttering a small thank you while Abhiraj tightened his hold on her and caressing her hairs, he replied, "Forgetting something which my love wanted to fulfill can never slip out of mind."

After some time she pulled up and took his face into her hands looking at him with her those blue Bambi eyes. Abhiraj's heart was growing crazy when she suddenly start peppering him with tender kisses. Kissing his almost full face, she touched his forehead with him and muttered ,
" You are the best Abhi."