~27~

I was really appreciate your excitement towards my book.. And for your kind information, after this new chapters will be started..So i really need some time to write that..
Your target for the next chapter is .. 1.67k+ votes and 650 comments..

Precap:
Hearing what Abhiraj wanted to hear, he disconnected the call and whispered menacingly,
"23 days to go.. Tick tock.. Tick tock."
__________

Night in Dubai..

Their almost whole day spent inside the Dubai Mall making some unforgettable memories and experiencing new things. With lined-up luxury stores, the boys were not ready to leave the opportunity to spoil their girls making the singles feel like third wheel and cherry on top, at the end singles ended up with most of the shopping bags in their hands.

Right now they all were in a luxurious VIP area of the mall, peacefully treating themselves with a heart warming meal while enjoying the grandiose Burj Khalifa laser show along with planning for next day. 

The guards lined up there were gaining attention of the other VIPs sitting there. Some of them who recognised Rathores were about to approach them but they were instantly denied by the guards.

At Night..
In Dubai Mansion..

Abhiraj was in their room, sitting lazily on the bed with his back leaned against the headboard, his ankle crossed and a laptop placed on his lap. His whole attention was fixed on the ongoing conference until his eyes fell on his woman who silently tried tiptoed inside the room, but her steps halted when she felt someone's burning gaze on her.

She turned slightly only to find Abhiraj's eyes were scanning her so possessively and when his ruthless steely orbs landed on the waist that was peeking out from the crop top, his eyes darkened.

She slowly made his way towards when he gestured her to do so meanwhile he without caring about the meeting, shut the laptop and placed it on the nightstand.

The moment Ishika reached near him, he clasped her wrist making her fall on his lap. Her hands fisted his t-shirt at the sudden action whereas he buried his face inside her stomach and murmured huskily,
"I mentioned you not to distract me. Right Darlin?"

Her heartbeat skyrocketed in no time as he rubbed his nose in her navel sensually and then start placing some feathery kisses there. She was not able to form any words and him stroking her thighs wasn't any help to her.

"I asked something my love.", He took some flesh of her smooth waist in his mouth using her teeth making her hiss a little.

"Ah- Yess. But I didn't mean to distract you.", She immediately answered while his grip on his t-shirt tightened as he started sucking her waist leaving his marks on her.

"Yet you did little rabbit. Your presence is enough to make me insane, plus this smooth waist peeking out innocently, inviting me to devour you like a madman..",

Murmuring this he changed their position and now he was completely hovering over her. His hot breath was fanning over her neck while her both hands were in the grasp of his right veiny hands right above her head and his left hand slipped down her sides and grabbed her waist.

"Abhi..", A soft moan left her mouth when his lips began sucking her exposed collor bone. After that he slowly traces her smooth neck with his nose and finally stops on the corner of her lips. His grey orbs connected with her blue ones and a smirk crawled on his face seeing his beauty completely mess under him.

"You have to say whatever you want sweetheart."

"Umm.."

"Speak up little one..", His lips were this close to suck the hell out of her but he was still testing her patience.