~22~

Kafi jldi complete kr dia target yarrr..
365 for this chapter... Let's see if you can cross it..

Shopping Complex

They were in the largest shopping complex of the country but the manager was himself present there to attend them meanwhile Ishika was going through the dresses.

"Ma'am you should try this dress, the colour compliments your skin tone also.", One of the girl commented

"This dress would really give a charm to your eyes, Ma'am.", The other commented, showing her another dress.

They both were trying their best to be in her good books. Their manager strictly warned them not to disappoint them if they wanted to continue the job.

Ishika sighed and looked towards Abhiraj for any help who was sitting royally busy in admiring his queen. He looked at both of the dresses and then eyed at right one. After getting a reply for him, she muttered, "I would like to try that one." , much to the enjoyment of second women, who introduced herself as prachi excitedly walked towards her with the dress in her hands.

"Let me help you ma'am ", prachi said but Ishika refused her politely saying she will call her if she need any help and took the dress from her hand, making her way towards the trial room.

It's been an hour since they were in the complex and all she was doing was trying clothes or more specifically, modelling them for Abhiraj who was secretly enjoying the every second of it, sitting outside the private fitting room area being attended by the manager himself.

He was waiting for Ishika when his eyes fell on the CCTV in the room. He turned towards the manager who was sitting far way from him as ordered by Abhiraj and asked him to turn off the CCTVs.
His voice was firm and cold, clearly indicating that it wasn't a request.

The manager meekly nodded his head and instantly obliged his commands because he is well aware of the fact that defying him will not bring any good to him. On the other side, Ishika quickly got changed and admired herself in the mirror.

The dress she wore was looking magnificent on her, it was red in colour and made of satin, with a slit on the right side.

The only problem was the zipper behind the dress, which she couldn't zip up even after so many efforts. She slowly peeked out of the trial room, calling out loudly,

"Prachi could you please help-"

Her words struck in her throat when she found out the helpers had suddenly disappeared and in their place stood Abhiraj with his both hands tucked in the pockets, all broad chest with muscular muscles, his strong cheekbones, the intensely steely eyes looking at her nonchalantly, giving her all mushy feelings in her stomach.

Their eyes met, and a questioning look passed his eyes but then his eyes flickered toward her hands which was one placed on the gate while other was on the back side of the dress, supporting it from falling.

He took a step towards her while their eyes remained on each other. Ishika was unable to move her eyes from his regal face. His eyes were sparkling with a dangerous yet soothing emotions while his footsteps were clicking with the marble floor,  at the same time Ishika was overcome with the sudden rush to shut the door and lock it. But she shook her hand at her silly idea, thinking as if something as insignificant as a lock was able to stop Abhiraj.

And just when her these thoughts halted, she found Abhiraj standing so close to her, that his breath was fanning all over her neck when he huskily whispered, "Need any help darling?"

His eyes were looking at with so much sheer intensity and dominance which made her head automatically nodded yes in return. She felt like she was being hypnotized by these grey orbs. Abhiraj slightly pushed her inside, before entering and locking the door behind.