1.

RAVENCLAW!HYUNJIN

SLYTHERIN!Y/N

Where? After Miss McGonagall lecture

Where? After Miss McGonagall lecture. Students rush out immediately as the class dismisses, Hyunjin still keeps doodling unbothered on the back of his notebook. And he notices a Slytherin someone peeking at his notebook from behind. "Interested?" he asks, with a smile and pure intentions. Disappointing to say, there was still a rivalry between Slytherins and Ravenclaws which only made you leave a rude remark before leaving him. But he laughs at that. You're cute he thinks.

Who? It was you. During charms class. You kept noticing Hyunjin's glances at you. You couldn't tell what he was thinking of. By the end of the class, you snatch the paper he was doodling on. And you were right. It was you on the paper. You looked prettier. He had drawn you prettier. You look prettier in his eyes. You are pretty. The prettiest. "Care to give that back?" He asked. But you kept the drawing to yourself. After all, it was you. He drew you without permission. And he's not upset one bit. He just smiles.

Why? Was your question. Why did he drew you? You don't ask him. He doesn't tell you. But how he looks at you, how he smiles at you. You thinks its to make fun of you. You think its mockery. But if you let your hatred down, you can see how he compliments your beauty. How he tells you you're pretty. How he sees you as art. And there was the answer.

When? The ice around your heart started melting when he finally grasped you. During Care Of Magical Creatures class. When students had to hop on a boat to observe the creatures of the waters. Four students on each boat and he ended up being in the same boat as you. The other two students made a fuss, they stood up and made the boat to shake violently. Your yelling didnt stop them and you hear a chuckle. You look in front to see Hyunjin patting the place beside him. And you obey. As you walk to sit beside him as he protectively puts his hand around your shoulder.

How? Softly. Gently. So so delicately as if you were made out of glass. So lightly as his lips hover over yours in an abandoned store room. He kisses you to get a response out of you. You kiss him back as an answer that yes, he had indeed managed to soften your metal heart.

What? Love it was. Will forever be.

My love, Jiya, helped me writing this TT