10

what are yall's hogwarts house?

MINHO X YOU

[no specific houses mentioned in this oneshot]

_

in the dimly lit corridors of hogwarts, tension hung heavy in the air as the notorious dolores umbridge ascended to the position of headmaster.

among the students affected by her tyrannical rule were minho and you, two hearts entwined in a forbidden dance of affection.

"no more than 8 inches apart," the rule echoed through the halls, a cruel reminder of the barrier erected between you by the whims of authority.

in the dead of night, unable to resist the pull of your forbidden love, you and minho stole away to a deserted area by the empty staircase. there, hidden from prying eyes, you stole fleeting moments of intimacy, your hearts racing with the thrill of rebellion.

but fate had other plans. as you both leaned in for another stolen kiss, the telltale sound of soft footsteps reached your ears. before you could react, mrs. norris, filch's ever-watchful cat, emerged from the shadows, her eyes gleaming with accusation.

you both got detention. your punishment was to sort out, rearrange the mountian of books in their respective places in the library without using magic.

while minho was called into her office where she(using magic) craved on the back of his hand 'i must not break the rules.'

_

as the OWLs exams were conducted shortly after, silence enveloped the exam hall until a hum of noise emanated from outside.

umbridge went to investigate, only to witness the dramatic invasion of fred and george on their broomsticks, setting off fireworks and disrupting the solemnity of the exam hall.

while everyone ran out to celebrate the freedom, you ran towards minho, taking his hand in yours as you inspected the back of his hand, tears filling in your eyes as the sight.

"don't worry...it's fading already," he says, "now we can kiss freely,"

you chuckled, throwing your arms around him into a big hug as you place a quick peck on his lips.

but soon the two of you broke off.

"harry? what happened?"

_

forced my siblings to watch "order of phoenix" yesterday. they loved it<3