5.2

"im sorry

"im sorry..."

"exactly! you simply apologize and Y/N will forgive you!" jisung says. "and also..."

seungmin walks in with a tray of cookies in his hand. "aaaaand~"

"what's this?"

"freshly baked cookies by felix from hufflepuff."

"correction: freshly baked cookies by felix from hufflepuff, mixed with love potion stolen from gryffindor girls."

"you guys are crazy."

.

out of every other place, jeongin decided to call you out in the forest. with cookies as he explained that that was an accident. while you stood with your arms crossed and an unamused look.

you glanced at the cookies then at him and raised an eyebrow.

"i made this...and uh..." fuck no.

and just like that. after a whole 5 seconds of thinking. jeongin came back to his senses.

"listen...i didn't make these. and nor are they eatable."

"what do you mean?"

"the cookies. they're mixed with love potion."

and while he continued explaining, you looked behind him, wide-eyed. "look out!" you yelled as you quickly took out the wand. it was a live tree that was about to attack jeongin. you were quick as you used the expelliarmus spell.

you fell on your knees right after. poking where your heart is, repeating the tri scroll colors.

jeongin understood, as he crouched, telling you to get on his back.

.

"jeongin" pant pant  "why didn't you give me the cookies?" the two of you reached to an ally in hogsmead.

"i would be lying to myself then." he says. "i really wish to give you these but...i know it's not right." jeongin shows up the pouch of cookies. "but hey...you did that again. the scroll thing."

"it's obvious, isn't it? i do it to ease the anxiety."

a silence falls for a couple of seconds until he decides to break it. "one week."

"hm?"

"one week. give me a chance. i'll be your bodyguard. you won't owe me anything. and i promise you won't use that tongue twister again."

"one week, you'll be my bodyguard..."

"and if anything further, i'll become your boyfriend."

"..."

"is that ok?"

you think. and you say nod as a yes.

.

meanwhile.

"felix dude. your cookies are great."

"no wait don't eat them! i put love potion in them too!"