7.

SLYTHERIN!CHAN

SLYTHERIN!Y/N

chan, second year in slytherin, was waiting for a certain someone to be sorted into the same house

chan, second year in slytherin, was waiting for a certain someone to be sorted into the same house. you. he couldn't hide the smile on his face right after the sorting hat announced your house.

your first year at hogwarts went so well. from studies to making friends and having fun. however, christopher bang chan, your senior, always finds a way to use his sunbae card. it definitely annoyed you. how he always finds a way to remind you to pay respect to him and listen to him.

at the end of your first year, before the vacation started, you got to know why he always teased and annoyed you. your little brain couldn't have guessed what he said. he confessed to you. he likes you.

but your little brain was also not at all ready for a relationship. so alas, you rejected him.

as the second year started, you and him never talked about it. don't get it wrong, there were no awkward moments. so the both of you thought that the "confession" moment was forgotten as non of you two brought it up.

that was until his last year at hogwarts.

he saw a ravenclaw guy confess to you. chan eavesdropped and heard you say that you'll think about it.

...

an owl was sent at your room. two of your roommates snatched the letter sent and started to tease you for it. but after they saw you hesitant and blushing, they stopped to cheer you up.

"y/n, fighting! don't worry!"

...

midnight, in the slytherin common room.

"i saw you hanging out with that ravenclaw guy lately"

"hm? oh him...what about him-?"

"you're getting too friendly with him"

"...im not, he just calls me-"

"don't accept him"

you pause, questioning to yourself how he knew about that. brushing the thought off, you wanted to ask but chan cut your sentence again.

"are you really gonna accept him...a ravenclaw guy?"

was he upset because the guy was from ravenclaw?

oh no no no~

"are you gonna accept him, and not me?"

"chan- it's not-"

"y/n...date me"

"chan-"

"please..."

ehehe i love when guys beg hehealso sry for the short n incomplete chapter T_T

also sry for the short n incomplete chapter T_T