5.1

RAVENCLAW!JEONGIN

SLYTHERIN!Y/N

(*red scroll, yellow scroll, blue scroll is a japanese tongue twister

(*red scroll, yellow scroll, blue scroll is a japanese tongue twister. you point at your heart and tap while saying it. red scroll tap yellow scroll tap blue scroll tap. it is an coping mechanisms i made to relax whenever faced anxiety)

"it was an accident-"

"we know goddam it! say something other than that!" jisung snaps, tired of jeongin repeating the same thing, getting distracted again and repeating for the fourth time now. it was an accident.

the three of them (jisung, seungmin and jeongin) were at the ravenclaw common room. the two forced jeongin to spill whatever it is, but got to know nothing except that it was an accident.

"what was an accident???" seungmin holds down jisung from going feral. "calm down!"

for the last time, jeongin sighs as he rubs his left cheek, starting: "it was after class when-"

when the class was empty and jeongin was looking for where his wand had fallen. he searched around his desk, completely oblivious that someone had entered the class.

he was basically on the floor when he spotted the wand near the teacher's desk.

oh, how oblivious he was while searching that he never realized that there was a girl erasing the blackboard. and from the position he was in, it was easy to mistake the situation.

just when he was about to grab the wand, he finally noticed the presence of her as he saw shoes. and he looked up. he shouldn't have.

she almost yelled as she saw him down, looking up her skirt. calling him a pervert, she punched him hard before running out.

jeongin didn't even get time to process what happened, then he recalls.
.
.
.
okay, so he got punched, had lost his wand and what else?

oh.

and that he saw something he shouldn't have. now his nose is bleeding for whatever reason.

just when he was done reporting the incident, he saw the demons he calls friends rolling as they hold their stomachs in pain from laughing so hard. "bro was flabbergasted for days after he saw panties,"

"bro made it clear it was an accident."

"bro fell in love at first punch." their laughter slowly kept quieting down, "you like her right, jeongin?"

right???

"jeongin?"

"i know better. i was not raised like this. i'm not a bad person." what's with these affirmations? "she's gonna think of me badly- heck she already does! she's been avoiding me,"

he recalls your coping mechanism. 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭. he had secretly caught you saying that after you thought you had managed to get away from him successfully. "i wanna tell her that it was an accident, it was just because of a fucking wand. but, i don't know how to say it!" how will he approach you?! he's flustered!

"what colour were her panties?"