9.

im curious, what's everyone's favorite harry potter character?

RAVENCLAW!HYUNJIN

RAVENCLAW!Y/N

as the transfiguration class droned on, the ambiance of the ravenclaw classroom seemed to merge with the muted tones of boredom.

hyunjin, an impish glint in his eyes, found himself seated beside you. you, an attentive ravenclaw, sat poised, ready to absorb the intricacies of transfiguring objects.

his gaze lingered on your arm, a canvas awaiting inspiration.

with a sly grin, he began to doodle using magic: using his finger to dance the quill across your skin, tracing whimsical patterns and playful designs.

You couldn't suppress a laugh as Hyunjin's magic quill worked its charm, transforming the mundane into the magical right before your eyes.

The ink danced across your skin, creating intricate designs that seemed to come alive with each stroke.

after the class, hyunjin sends you a wink to which you reply back with a smile.

colin, a second year gryffindor, a fellow who was like a brother to you. he commonly known as a lad with camera.

he took pictures of your arm, "cool!" he exclaims as he sees the temporary ink dancing on your arm, "i never knew you were this talented in drawing,"

"oh...about that..."

"hmn?"

"it was hyunjin who drew this,"

"hyunjin?" the guy who-" colin slaps his hand over his mouth, thinking he spoke too much. you don't question.

you nodded, unable to suppress a smile at the memory of hyunjin's impish grin as he doodled on your arm during class. "yeah, he's got a knack for doodling, even with magic."

colin's expression softened into a grin as he glanced back at the photos he had taken. "well, he's definitely got talent. And it's pretty cool that you two have that kind of bond."

you chuckled, feeling a warmth spread through you at the thought of the unexpected connection you shared with hyunjin. "hmn, it's nice to have someone who can make even the most boring classes a little more interesting."

"hey sis...can i tell you this...?"

"tell me what?"

"the letters..."

as colin's admission hung in the air, a knowing smile tugged at the corners of your lips. the mystery of the anonymous letters had intrigued you for some time, but deep down, you had a suspicion about their origin.

"it's hyunjin, isn't it?" you said softly, more a statement than a question.

colin's eyes widened in surprise, his shock evident as he processed your deduction. "how'd you know?" he exclaimed, his voice a mixture of awe and disbelief.

"i figured," you replied nonchalantly,

the bell rang, shattering the moment of camaraderie and signaling the end of the free period. colin gathered his belongings and bid you farewell before heading off to his next class.

with a smile, you waved him off and made your way to defense against the dark arts, anticipation coursing through you for what the rest of the day held.

as you settled into your seat, you felt a familiar presence beside you. hyunjin, his quill in hand and mischief twinkling in his eyes, wasted no time in resuming his doodling antics.

this time, however, instead of whimsical patterns, he etched a message onto your arm: 'meet me after class? hogsmeade?'

the letters dance on your arms as you read the message. with a smile, you nod to him.

-

"why is he here?" hyunjin questions as he raises his eyebrow in query.

"as much as i want you two to be together, you're still a man mr hwang. and y/n is my sister. i must warn you, if you hurt her-"

"i won't." hyunjin cuts.

hyunjin lowers down to colin, "i promise, colin, your sister is safe with me, and i'd never do anything to hurt her. happy?"

-

hello stays! this was the messiest chapter i wrote. idk why but suddenly this idea got in my head and i had to just write it down.

stay safe and hydrated! i love yall!