3.2

GRYFFINDOR!CHAN

SLYTHERIN!Y/N

"-Exactly and- woah

"-Exactly and- woah..." Chan was just talking to the Hufflepuff prefect when he saw you walking out.

"We'll talk later." He said before he ran after you and walked with you, alongside. "Hey~ where are you off to?"

"Hogsmead."

"Where at Hogsmead?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Well if you're going grab a butterbeer, you shouldn't go alone."

"Why? Being alone is peaceful."

"So you are going to the three broomsticks."

"Don't follow me."

"Huh? Didn't hear that."

"I said don't follow me."

"Woah~ I think it's too loud here. You're saying "I love you" but I'm hearing 'don't follow me'"

"Because I said DON'T FOLLOW ME."

"Woah there...no need to yell. I'm just going to grab a butterbeer."

"Huh...you said not to go grab a butterbeer alone."

"Eh? Why not alone? Alone is peaceful." You gave him a look before walking faster.

"Gosh it's so easy to annoy her...WAIT UP Y/N."

You reached at three broomsticks."Go sit somewhere else."

"Wha~ why would I? This is where I always sit here when I come at this place."

"Then I'll go sit somewhere else." As you were about to walk off, he grabbed your arm, stopping you.

"You're just avoiding me because you're in love with me."

"What??? No." Are you ignoring him because you're in love with him? Yes. Does he know? No.

"Two butterbeers please!" He said as he sat down. Chan tugged your sleeve, telling you to sit beside him. You scoffed lightly before taking a seat.

After drinking the butterbeers, you were about to walk to the counter to pay for it but Chan stopped you. "I'll pay for it."

"No need-"

"Oh, you can pay me back by coming to the Quidditch match today. It's Gryffindor vs Slytherin"

"I don't like going to such matches. So no."

Well, you went to the match. You sat amongst the Slytherins of course. In the Quidditch matches, you can cheer for whichever team you want even if it's not your house but you stayed loyal to Slytherins. Well...half loyal. You actually came there for Chan.

After the match, you decided to go sit by the lake. The atmosphere was peaceful. You threw tiny stones in the water while enjoying the view.

"Boo!"