seishiro

his eyes open halfway at the shuffling beside him. he finds you tucking yourself in his embrace, tucking your head under his chin. you hold him closer as he mumbles, "you're here...what time is it?" he doesn't reach for his phone. putting an arm around you instead. you murmer something about not going to school.

he doesn't question you, shutting his eyes close, he doesn't mind skipping a day or two. humming as he gets more comfortable, kissing the crown of your head as he rasps, "what a dream."

"hm?"

"don't wanna wake up soon...or ever," you're too sleepy to understand. he's probably too sleepy to make sense.

"best dream ever."

"seishiro."

"hm?"

"you're not dreaming."

"shuddap."

"it's not a dream. im real."

"don't make fun of me," you almost gave up of paying attention to his words till he said: "you'd never let me hold you like this." his voice is a mixture of whiny and tired, growing inaudible by the end. "let me do while i can."

you think you caught up what he said. you think you're not that sleepy enough to not do this.

he opens his eyes halfway again as you pull yourself out of his hold. holding his face in your hands, you lock your eyes with his till you notice his sleep flying out of the window in seconds.

and you place multiple kisses all over his face, making him stammer at the sudden action. his heart skips a few beats, he feels butterflies flood his stomach and he thinks his face is red by now. but you don't notice as you already tuck yourself back onto his hold after having him flustered like that, you say:

"it's just a dream."